Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No T2 Alpha Esessence in Raid Store

DC_2op4uDC_2op4u Posts: 2
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
When the update came out for the new daily items in the raid store, it was stated that t2 alpha essence would appear and it did... only for last year. I noticed that over 1 month, it hasnt appeared in the raid store. The price for the essence is quite reasonable 60k chips for 1250 and it should appear more often. Im sure not all players can get 120k chips in a day but the probelm now is that it doesnt appear at all!! Even if u have the chips or the time to grind... theres nothing much! The energon is great and all but everyday i keep seeing the PBCs and 3 star signature upgrades and hadly any t3 basic but at LEAST they still apear... probaly once a month now. Please bring the t2 alpha essence back because they NEVER appear at all!!

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    AI gets harder and rewards get lesser! I’m loving it!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Random is pure random dude, that's why we got 2 PBCs in a row, not a single trace of T2A in a month, I got repeated 4* dupes and no new ones (please save me Sharkticons) and KittenPrime duped his 4* OG Prime right after obtaining him on the same day!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Random is pure random dude, that's why we got 2 PBCs in a row, not a single trace of T2A in a month, I got repeated 4* dupes and no new ones (please save me Sharkticons) and KittenPrime duped his 4* OG Prime right after obtaining him on the same day!

Yes and two crystals after I get him again lol