Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Masteries only working at rank 1?

Have you noticed that the masteries Heath and Damage only work properly at rank 1? For health you have more hp putting 1 point into the mastery then of you max the skill. For damage you seem lose attack the higher you rank the skill after rank 1.
4q52wa5bmj4z.png
i0udnbav14sh.png
nrxofr7uvnjw.png
rv8vmrgf44qc.png
4uijikza52me.png

There is breakdown of it as I put 1 point into both damage and health showing how the mastery affects the stats.
Tagged:

Comments

• LynxyLynxy Posts: 13
    First two pictures are out of order, but look at the mastery points left and you can tell that.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    You are losing 600pi from one shot to the next..

That's a relic boost causing the stat change or a disposable boost affecting stats, not the masteries. It lines up with about 15-20% boost from the first photos to the last. One point in health mastery would not create a jump like that.

You drop from 3700pi to 3000pi.

Check your relics or active boosts, or check to see if you looked at prowl inside the squad select screen with synergies active.

I call shenanigans on you. I think you knew this already and intentionally creating drama just to see what the community will say.
    How do you upload a video? I took a video of it showing the masteries being changed
    Just saw what you were talking about in the pictures that’s not the point and idk what caused it. The bug I was referring to is the one I just recorded.
    https://youtu.be/qasfrQNp7RU
    Anyways I’ll attempt to go recreate the pi drop now and see what caused that. All the relics on my base are exp relics as they have always been.
    Here’s the attack mastery.
    https://youtu.be/tMCgaFDQklQ
    As you can see after rank one you no longer get the 1% attack bonus. The same for health you do not receive the 2% bonus.
    Manthro wrote: »
    I call shenanigans on you.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I know what caused the drop in pi now. Every now and then, the game ignores your forge level stats on the info screen.

They return when you restart the app. Might also be the reason the bonus doesn't add up in real time when you play with the mastery. Try restarting the app after you respec points and see if it looks correct after that
    I have tied to restart the game but it didn’t change the stats. As it stands after rank one you no longer receive the percentage that is stated rather you are only given the numerical value.