Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Need some help

So, my Alliance has recently started map 3. For time being, my AM squad is ratchet, g1, and IH(I love synergies) , until my primal gets r3ed.

My question is, which path is most ideal for the classes I'm bringing? G1 and IH are sealed.. but ratchet is really only there to boost the other two(plus he is 1400 3*). So, really i need to questions answered. What is best path for classes as is, and if not one, which class should be my 3rd to get class advantage as much as possible?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2018
    Lane 4 (Replicate, Buff Duration and Randomizer) is by far the most bland and all-purpose one. Just don't let them Replicate Ratchet's healing buff.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Which path is that? Sorry starting from which side rather?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Remmie wrote: »
    Which path is that? Sorry starting from which side rather?

Right side, you can view the entire map by using the 411 bot on line
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    To specify the path, we number the lanes from left to right as lane 1-6.
    Your bots are especially suitable for lane 4 and 5. Lane 4 is easier, though.
    So, my Alliance has recently started map 3. For time being, my AM squad is ratchet, g1, and IH(I love synergies) , until my primal gets r3ed.

My question is, which path is most ideal for the classes I'm bringing? G1 and IH are sealed.. but ratchet is really only there to boost the other two(plus he is 1400 3*). So, really i need to questions answered. What is best path for classes as is, and if not one, which class should be my 3rd to get class advantage as much as possible?

• JatinderSinghJatinderSingh Posts: 284
    edited February 2018

Which g1 are you talking about??
    G1 BB, g1 mega , og, SW
  • Remmie wrote: »

Which g1 are you talking about??
    G1 BB, g1 mega , og, SW

While his lack of clarity is apparent, the fact he uses ratchet and iron make it a safe bet he means of prime...
    Sorry for my lack of clarity, I thought it'd be obvious based on the synergy comment , adding IH and ratchet ... But yes g1 OP. thanks guys
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    If you're taking a path from someone in your alliance, make sure that they can handle the path you're leaving open with the bots they have.
    I'm top 3 AM player in my alliance, so there's that. Our bg1 can handle map 3, I took lane 6 and really struggled tho because of classes. Trying to find ideal lane for each of us. Mainly our top 3 guys, so we can blow thru it. I'm working on getting map 3 layout(I don't use line app) from another officer, so we can plan things a little better than last AM