Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why is hound so weak compared to bludgeon?

So hound's max is 3100 and bludgeon is 3405. So shouldn't hound be closer or even better than bludgeon? It makes me not want to get hound.

Comments

• Because they mentioned in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen that Bayformers are made inferior to real Transformers.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Why does PI even matter?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Well PI tells you how long a fight to expect
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    As long as he's matched up with weaker scouts or other bots with disadvantages, Hound will be virtually indistinguishable from other bot fighting styles (maybe he'll have a similar melee pattern to MV1 Optimus or Dark of the Moon Ironhide).
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Makes one wonder if we are going to get a Devastator with dangling metal balls.....
    Who the hell decided this version of Hound was a great idea? Did Kabam think this all up on their own or did Hasbro Force it?
  • WarCat wrote: »
    Makes one wonder if we are going to get a Devastator with dangling metal balls.....
    Who the hell decided this version of Hound was a great idea? Did Kabam think this all up on their own or did Hasbro Force it?

I prefer og hound
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    WarCat wrote: »

Hound the hutt is more popular than OG Hound
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Even as a geewunner I like Movie Hound moar.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    I'm glad he sucks* so hard.. finally a month where I don't have to tryhard for 100k..

Primal was really burning me out because I dislike beast wars.. BUT I'm actually extremely happy I got him, I didn't have a 4* brawler and I quite like his play style.

Bayformers.. even less than beasty.. and Warriors... got hot rod, boney and bludgeon all duped.

*The only thing that's very interesting about him, potentially making him strong that's tempting me.. and probably part of the balance of his PI.. is that we have another healing bot, his heal synergy can actually be quite huge.

However, I don't think it's enough for me to burn a month working on it.
  • xxSkidsxx wrote: »
    Because they mentioned in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen that Bayformers are made inferior to real Transformers.

Wat.