Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion for the Arena,Bot of the Month and Spotlight

Hi team @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious.

I have a strong suggestion about the Arenas,the bot of the Month and the Spotlight Mission.They are all connected and this is why I bring them all together in one thread.

1. We want Arena milestones.You saw how successful the Shark week was in terms of participation.The Arena population doubled,cause the Milestones motivated everyone to play.

2.Get rid of the second week of Feature bot Arenas.It is boring.The hype is long gone already.

3. Switch to a 3-week Spotlight and 3-week Feature bot releases.
Three weeks is enough time to explore 100% the Spotlights.The 4th and now 5th week are so boring.I can not wait the current Spotlight to end.It makes you not wanna play and if you slow down and play a lot less or put the game down for a few days,you may never start playing it again and move on.Think about that,cause this is the reason why so many veteran players and many big whales quitted.

4.Releasing a new Bot and having a brand new Spotlight every 3 weeks will be a huge game changer.We will have roughly 20 new bots per year including a few exclusive ones.
It will get interesting for all type of players.
The whales will have new bots,content to spend on,the regular players and new players will have more content to play and grind.

5.The 7-day week events will be s Spotlight one,an Alliance one and a Raid one in the 3rd week.You simple get rid of the second Alliance 7-day event from the 4-week cycle.

6.Now make the Feature bot chips maybe a bit harder to get,so it will be a challenge and a bit of a rush to get to 100k chips.
With removing the 4th week and the second Round of feature bot Arenas it will happen naturally actually.
And you see more peeps spending and interested to push hard again.

7.We just need a motivation to play and spend.

I see you guys are working on many things.
Change this stagnant situation,bump the Alliance Mission rank rewards which I will duscuss in another thread and slowly introduce the Alliance Wars.
And our favorite game will live for years,cause you will have happy customers and happy developers.

Cheers.Share your ideas guys.
Let's start a strong and constructive discussion.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I love this
  • There is still a large portion of the population in the game that struggles to hit 100k( and quite a lot more that don't make it). Removing ~27k chips and reducing the time is a bad suggestion for the overall population health. It won't incentivize a lot of the population.

A better alternative are challenges. Things like bee's gauntlet being a regular addition.

Some vets and whales quitting are less of a problem for kabam as people's spending tends to plateau in the long run. They need the rest of the player base to be willing to spend more often to keep the game running long term.