Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 Class Sparks In Raid Store

I think this is the first time we have seen T2 class sparks in the raid store. I wanted to take a minute and thank Kabaam for listening to the feedback and adding this to the rotation. Much appreciated!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yup, I was pleasantly surprised
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Kabaam has my approval
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited February 2018
    I'd prefer they just add T2 on Sundays and fix it properly, rather than 3 spins on some rng 17% chance to get what I want crystals diluting the raid pool.
    edited February 2018
    hpplm1mztjob.png
    y41tlinr822h.png

Wow I lucked out with these.. needed two tacts and I got two tacts! And tech I need to for ratchet.. let it spin till it stops and you will get paid :smiley:
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I usually have at least 10 T2C sparks of each colour in my inventory and currently have 30+ T2C crystals that I haven’t opened cos I have no gold to use them. I’m just waiting for the day we can sell them for T3C essence so I can open them and sell them then. That said, I have already bought them because nothing else in raid store to buy.

Raids have become monotonous and it is only the items in raid store that make it worth the time. I hope Kabam considers to have more permanent daily items in addition to the current ore and sparks. I usually buy out everything (except the useless superconductor mod which I already have duped but unleveled) and still have plenty of raid chips left over. More things that can be added to the permanent item base (instead of rotation on random basis):

- Gold crystals please
    - Lower tier alliance mission revives and repairs (you can keep the higher tier kits for rotation basis)
    - 2* and 3* sig programs (you can have 4* sig programs on rotation basis for like 20-35k chips per sig maybe?)
    - T2 crystals
    - 3* and pbc crystal essence

Please have more items in raid store to make it worthwhile to raid again.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    A good move at an affordable price, I'd say.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    more permanent items in the store would be nice
  • Well I’m happy to see something new but it kind of sucks if they took the t2a out to put that in.......
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Well I’m happy to see something new but it kind of sucks if they took the t2a out to put that in.......

They didn't take the t2a out. The sky isn't falling.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Well I’m happy to see something new but it kind of sucks if they took the t2a out to put that in.......

They didn't take the t2a out. The sky isn't falling.

??? Dude look outside.. it kinda is falling