Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

C'mon now....

oudxi8c54mx6.png
xljajqv27s7g.png
4 Quintesson bases in a row then an r5 ukalhllb7f35.png
4* Bee at the end...and no medals:(
Why don't we get medals for Q bases?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Q-base are offered when there's no choice for the matchmaking system to find a real base. Happens when everybody's busy raiding. (Rumor says when you're raiding you can't be raided). 0 medal because these bases are not in the ladder, you shouldn't climb up the ladder stepping on void. Oddly enough though, sometimes they give 1 medal.
    Q-base are randomly assigned so in general they're easy target except for the last node. They can have sharks (well...) and they can have two identical bots.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Generally I LOVE seeing QBases. Guaranteed a solid reward and normally bot placement is pretty stupid, or you end up getting multiple sharks.

Now every once in a while you get PAINFUL combos... A r5 Prowl on a 4* duped max ranked power gen mod... r5 megatron on range finder, that kind of stuff. For the most part though, even with the scary high numbers, QBases are easier than other bases and always earn 10K.

Then again, I don't want my leadership to go up, I see no advantage to it, so I look at QBase leadership rewards as another plus.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This was my most recent Q base hit...kinda hurt:1bf7oefw7udq.png
    Both 4* Starscreams, both with HAs