Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I don't appreciate this

So I'm 5k chips away from my final raid store purchase today. I'm buying raid tickets with energon so I can go to bed (early day tomorrow)
I get a base of 6k power with a small reward, so I choose 2 energon for a new opponent. Again, small base, so I choose 6 energon for a new opponent...and get the EXACT SAME BASE. This has happened before and needs to be resolved. The button says "new opponent", not "deplete your energon reserve for nothing"
When will this actually be fixed?

Comments

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So I'm 5k chips away from my final raid store purchase today. I'm buying raid tickets with energon so I can go to bed (early day tomorrow)
    I get a base of 6k power with a small reward, so I choose 2 energon for a new opponent. Again, small base, so I choose 6 energon for a new opponent...and get the EXACT SAME BASE. This has happened before and needs to be resolved. The button says "new opponent", not "deplete your energon reserve for nothing"

N.E.V.E.R
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »

So, it sucks but the way it works is...

You reroll an opponent in the available pool. Since your current opponent is part of the available pool, there is a chance you roll the same one.
  • It's annoying, especially when you use energon for a ticket and get a less than 1k base or one of the bugged 0 rating ones.
  • Yeah, its crappy and its been going pretty much from the start. But really, how hard would it be for them to write some code on that reroll to exclude the base you are paying energon to avoid? Seems like that would be a quick and easy fix that would even make veteran players a little happier. And doubly seems like a good move if they game is losing players.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited February 2018
    @DrShotgun
    Tip: Don't claim Alliance Quest rewards with Raid Chips until you're just a couple thousand short from getting an item, or until they're about to expire.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Refresh to get a Qbase, is that too much effort to implement?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    They should keep the pool with at least 2 different bases or cycle to a Quintesson base. If the button says 2 energon for a new opponent, you should get a new opponent, not the same one.
  • I just run through those easy bases and spend when I’m out of tickets, take what you can get kind of deal until they change something. I know you’re looking for a better return on energon spent but kabam s odds are; its not going to happen