Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestions to improve class use events

It never made much sense to me that the only class specific rewards from these events are just class ore. So My suggestion is why not add full T1 sparks and T2 essence to the rewards.

I think this will definitely benefit the game in the long run because these lower tier sparks can be a pain to get sometimes and it would definitely benefit old and new players when it comes to rankings up bots. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great!

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    It never made much sense to me that the only class specific rewards from these events are just class ore. So My suggestion is why not add full T1 sparks and T2 essence to the rewards.

I think this will definitely benefit the game in the long run because these lower tier sparks can be a pain to get sometimes and it would definitely benefit old and new players when it comes to rankings up bots. If anyone has any other suggestions that would be great!

There is already a spot for you to get the t1 and t2 sparks for the class of the day, in the daily class spark missions, you can spam the mission too to collect essence for that class if it’s needed.