Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Customer support not answering

In one week I have sent mail 3 times regarding my account problem but none of them were replied.
What is kabam doing?
I gave all the details necessary of my problem but still it does not neither solve or answer.
Even in forum my post was ignored.
For now that's worst customer service
Tagged:

Comments

• I remember 2nd ticket no. so I'm putting it here #04618061
  • They are on a reverse workcation.

A workcation is a vacation you take to get some work done. A reverse workcation is where you go to work to take your vacation.

I'm having the same issues in regards to the "Heldesk" (aka support). I requested a change in leadership for alliance X last week. I received 2 emails from 2 different people saying that I qualify and that they will escalate the issue to someone who can make the requested change.

And I received one email saying that he couldn't make the change because I'm not part of the alliance Y, not the alliance X that I mentioned in the ticket. Evidently, the genius thought I wanted to be leader of an alliance I am not a member. He must get a lot of these requests. And the alliance Y he mentioned is an inactive alliance in Marvel Contest of Champions, not Transformers, and I was never part of that alliance before in either game.

So a total of 3 emails received from them.

Obviously, we can do it ourselves but that would require 16 of the 18 to move to a new alliance. Our leader hasn't logged on in over 280 days and one officer disappeared more than 150 days ago.

That was last week. Nothing was done. All they do is send emails but don't do any actual work. They were busy writing their email responses to me, which is why they didn't respond to you.

• A little update. My last response from them was around 11:30 AM PST on Thursday, 2/15/2018. They must had taken the afternoon off and Friday too.

Today at about 10:30 AM PST, I was officially promoted to Leader. A 4th person sent me an email and I logged on and confirmed it.

Good luck with your request.

• Good for you and here I'm still waiting.
    I first sent mail was on last Friday.i thought maybe bcz of weekend I don't get reply.and then I sent again on Tuesday and again Friday morning for help but still not get even any reply.
    In forum even no any moderator replied.atleast if they will take time they should have to tell.
    That's my second post and still no reply.
    I hope I get reply soon.
  • Hey @Spidey076, feel free to check your inbox for more details when you have a moment.
This discussion has been closed.