Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Lots of crash n still u guys can't fix it

I just opened my game more than vhnfuf4joyni.png
bnppe2l59008.png
10 times in a row..n it doesn't able to play a single fight in am..again n again it crashes..n my og gets his life reduced up to 75% ..what should I do now..I need resources to make my og play..

Comments

• N it's not a single day problem..I complained it mtwo times earlier also n u guys didn't do anything for me
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I don't think Kabaam wants to fix the bugs
  • So two updates ago the game ran so smooth and for the last month and a half my game crashes after a fight I lose life sometime other time fight starts over and other I get the win it's coast me money in alliance mission and I'm getting sick and tired of the lag to a crash
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Kabam doesn't care. They just want money from new players. Get over it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2018
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Kabam doesn't care. They just want money from new players. Get over it.

I know it's a pain but when it comes to bugs, new players have even less tolerance of them don't they?
    It really is device (cpu, gpu) related because I suffered from this too but my phone has been blessed by their patch since 4.0.
    Lots of threads on crash merge recently, but fewer mention the problematic device. Kabam need to implement some log system for us to paste troubleshooting information, or better yet, to autosend it in background.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    what phone are you using when playing? This is a high requirement game.

I'm playing on my iPhone 8 plus with zero crash or lag even after 1-2 hours continuous play. Bought it like few months ago.
    I think the bugs occur more often on android devices
    I'm playing on my iPad ?? and the crashes are really rare, like twice a week or less
    But lags still occur oftenly thou

Let's just hope Kabam doesn't give me more crashes
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Davien wrote: »
    what phone are you using when playing? This is a high requirement game.

I'm playing on my iPhone 8 plus with zero crash or lag even after 1-2 hours continuous play. Bought it like few months ago.

I have several high-end phones and tablets. My latest phone sports a snapdragon 835, Adreno, and 8GB of ram with 128 gigs of storage. Have had it for two weeks and the crashing is the same. Haven't bothered installing anything else just to see if it would help. It doesn't. I could be a big spender for this game, but I just won't. Kabam doesn't give a crap about us veteran players.
  • Its a money making feature why fix it.
    Its a money making feature why fix it.
    More money making features = more quitters=>less money
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled for the fourth time and still getting lag killed. My game freezes and then I'm dead.
  • What am I supposed to do to fix this? It's ducking killing me in AM.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    @Booster_Blue

Just out of curiosity... Do you have auto update turned on for your apps?

If so, turn it off. I've found that when apps update in the background, I end up with massive lag problems due to the bandwidth and resources taken up by the downloading and installing.

Just remember to manually update all your apps each week.

For Android you can turn off auto update from inside the Play store. Dunno how to do it for iOS
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Manthro wrote: »
    @Booster_Blue

If so, turn it off. I've found that when apps update in the background, I end up with massive lag problems due to the bandwidth and resources taken up by the downloading and installing.

For Android you can turn off auto update from inside the Play store. Dunno how to do it for iOS

Honestly I have done everything. Auto update off, background refresh off, every extra feature I haves is turned off on my 6s plus. This includes things to free up memory or ram like Transparency etc.

The game ran awesome four months ago but with each update it gets worse. I can’t even do AM on my phone anymore because it’s too frustrating.

I could upgrade but people with the IPhone 7 and iPhone 8 are crashing as well. Maybe crashing isn’t he right word it’s more like lag like when you are in a fight and the bots stand there for 10 seconds and don’t move only to either go hyper mode or get comboed to death.

I honestly wonder if this isn’t money making. They ask us to consoldite threads and close them but never point us the crash thread they speak of and we can’t ask for it because the thread is closed.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Its a money making feature why fix it.
    More money making features = more quitters=>less money

you over estimated their IQ
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    @Booster_Blue

For iOS it’s in settings then go to app refresh or background refresh, this will let you manage all the apps that require a constant connection like maps or locations for apps, you can turn each app off or select while app is in use or just shut down the whole refresh for all apps, this can help crashing and most slow downs, but I’m still getting hit with hiccups in mid fights when my device turns into a hand warmer.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I use iPhone 7+ and oneplus 3T with 6gb ram for the game. My iPhone will overheat and lag but seldom crashes. I just had two crashes in one raid on the 3T. It used to work well, but seems to be crashing more and more though it doesn’t heat up to the temperatures of the iPhone.
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    @Booster_Blue

Honestly I have done everything. Auto update off, background refresh off, every extra feature I haves is turned off on my 6s plus. This includes things to free up memory or ram like Transparency etc.

The game ran awesome four months ago but with each update it gets worse. I can’t even do AM on my phone anymore because it’s too frustrating.

I could upgrade but people with the IPhone 7 and iPhone 8 are crashing as well. Maybe crashing isn’t he right word it’s more like lag like when you are in a fight and the bots stand there for 10 seconds and don’t move only to either go hyper mode or get comboed to death.

I honestly wonder if this isn’t money making. They ask us to consoldite threads and close them but never point us the crash thread they speak of and we can’t ask for it because the thread is closed.

Same here, I have auto update off, I clear my cache every other fight, I've uninstalled they game, I've restored my phone from an existing and new backup. This is a text book memory leak and the devs need to ducking fix it. It's causing this game to freeze for three seconds and get combo's into oblivion. I just got hit by two L2s in a row because my controls wouldn't respond. I've stopped buying any deals because the devs haven't made fixing this instability a priority.