Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Update Suggestion: Increase T3B amount from 40 to 100 when you sell T2B sparks

It's not gonna help anyone out a ton, but every little bit helps. The T3B bottleneck struggle is real.

Comments

• AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Not gonna happen. Anything that can be done to give you better odds is frowned upon by kabam. They want you to spend money. Plain and simple.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    But aren't happy customers returning customers? There's nothing wrong wanting us to spend but can the price be within reason?
    I lived over a decade in China, and the mentality is this, "why do I need to focus on customer service when there are hundreds of millions more potential new customers outside?". This is a trend among mobile game developers now. Why cater to a few of us when there are plenty of new suckers paying up every day?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Well, considering they've actually increased the amount before that you can earn from selling other sparks, there's no reason to assume they won't do it for this one too.

I've lived over 40 years in the US and we have a mentality here too: "ya never know until you try." ;)
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Well, considering they've actually increased the amount before that you can earn from selling other sparks, there's no reason to assume they won't do it for this one too.

I've lived over 40 years in the US and we have a mentality here too: "ya never know until you try." ;)

I'm a U.S citizen.