Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Need info about unstoppable buff on optimus mv1 expert quest

Hi guys I need help regarding unstoppable buff on boss(op mv1) of ch2 quest 2 of expert mode.
How to remove unstoppable buff?
Sometimes a range attack or a meele attack remove it and stun opponent few times it also happen in row but any times it did not.
So I need help how to fight against opponent with that unstoppable buff.how to remove it?

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Any attacks really
    As long as he doesn't block, those buffs will be nullified by any kind of attack
    Strategies:
    - Bait his special attacks/heavies and quickly fire 3 ranged attacks when he's done, don't worry about the ranged resistance, he'll still lose his unstoppable buffs
    - Use bots with special attacks that include many hits in a quick succession. For Example: Wasp's SP1, Prowl's SP2, Hound's SP2, Rhinox's SP2, Arcee's SP1 (time it carefully thou)
    - With Soundwave: Time your heavy attacks carefully, 1 heavy attack can remove all 3 unstoppable buffs. Just 1 nanosecond delay can screw you over and let him hit you before all 3 buffs are removed if he doesn't take a full shot
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Lol, i'd recommend against trying those. ai's movement is so unpredictable with frenzy on.
  • Options
    I've lost more bots trying to knock the unstoppable off him. Just focus on running and take the occasional ranged shot until it wears off.