Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4-Star Bot Gain

How easy is it for any of you players, newbies or veterans, to get 4-Star Bots from any given crystal?

Comments

• Manthro wrote: »
    I get a 4* bot from a 4* crystal every time. Hasn't failed me yet.

Uncanny!
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Optima1P wrote: »
    How easy is it for any of you players, newbies or veterans, to get 4-Star Bots from any given crystal?

From PBC shards.. I have pulled one but only one lol. From PBC crystals from finishing chapters or randomly in the raid store I pulled a fair number. Probably 8-10 since I started. But I have popped a ton of them I couldn’t even fathom a guess on how many or what the percentage is.

Feature bot crystals I have more luck most of my four stars came from from a ten roll I usually buy a ten pack of crystals for the month and spin them randomly throughout the month. Sometimes I open them all just depends.

They used to have bot crystal sales twice a month where you could get like 15 or 20 for like 20 bucks and I used to hit homers with those as well. If you want to put a percentage I wouldn’t venture a guess on it because it is random.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Manthro wrote: »

I mean, it is GUARANTEED to get a 4-star bot from a 4-star bot crystal. Still really funny, though.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Manthro wrote: »
    Lmao :lol: love it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    According to Kabam, it doesn't matter if you're new or vet. But some account like @AGBandit's just don't seem to be right. From what I see, top players tend to have better chance like duping 4* OG Megs in the first 10 draw.

Become a top player.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    According to Kabam, it doesn't matter if you're new or vet. But some account like @AGBandit's just don't seem to be right. From what I see, top players tend to have better chance like duping 4* OG Megs in the first 10 draw.

Become a top player.

Please stop spreading nonsense. If you have data and metrics to back it up, fine. Otherwise statements like this are pure trash.
  • According to Kabam, it doesn't matter if you're new or vet. But some account like @AGBandit's just don't seem to be right. From what I see, top players tend to have better chance like duping 4* OG Megs in the first 10 draw.

Become a top player.

Yeah, that's complete crap. I've got 1 single 4* out of all the PBC I've opened.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Forging and raid store rewards
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I definitely see top players having better pull rates.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Top players are there because either they grind for it or they make in-game purchases, both of which give you more pulls. So naturally they will get better bots. Like we open perhaps 100 crystals, and get 10 good bots. They buy or grind and open 1000 crystals, and get 100 good bots. Percentage is the same but absolute value of course they have better bots.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Top players are there because either they grind for it or they make in-game purchases, both of which give you more pulls. So naturally they will get better bots. Like we open perhaps 100 crystals, and get 10 good bots. They buy or grind and open 1000 crystals, and get 100 good bots. Percentage is the same but absolute value of course they have better bots.

People have struggled to understand this concept since year dot.

People used to say I had a rigged account on MCoC and got lucky pulls, but I used to counter that with the fact I was opening such a huge volume of crystals compared to them that of course I seemed lucky. Still didn't understand it