Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Guys OG prime it’s not OG prime it’s combiner wars prime from the toy series.

17111711 Posts: 317
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
OG prime is from the g1 series 1980 which kabam haven’t added to the game yet it is also quite frustrating that everyone is calling ‘OG prime’ combiner wars prime where is not the actual OG prime is from the 1980 cartoon transformers g1.

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Thanks, we know
  • Options
    Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    It still counts as OG Prime, despite some minor design changes. You could seriously call DotM Ironhide MV1 Ironhide, but he's really just the same thing.
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited February 2018
    I don't think they are allowed to use Optimus Prime's G1 design due to licensing issues with some Japanese toy company, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    screw it this "OG Prime" looks way better than those 1980's prime from the cartoon though.. let us live in our fantasy world it's fine!! lol..
  • Options
    You guys realize this was a troll post and the OP will never post a reply. He's just sitting back and eating popcorn.
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Well that's good for him, hope he's eating Smartfood popcorn. Personally, I enjoy white cheddar.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    These Combiner Wars, Titans Return, and Generations are a great re-imagining of the mid/late 80s toys, if not better, why? Because these new ones have knees and elbows. Only draw back is the new ones can’t draw blood from your siblings or friends because they have no die cast metal parts like the originals.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    that1guy wrote: »
    Well that's good for him, hope he's eating Smartfood popcorn. Personally, I enjoy white cheddar.

Heck yeah @that1guy I make sure I have it in handy anytime the poppycorn is goin offgdklus93lhrp.jpeg
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I sense sarcasm
  • Options
    woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I had someone on the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia who insisted on tagging every G1 characters' origin as "Combiner Wars". Even though it makes no sense for some Bots like "Combiner Wars" Arcee, "Combiner Wars" Bumblebee etc. Sadly the most active contributions on the solo wikia...
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    thanks for correcting us, OP.

ar least we got OG Megatron
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »
    thanks for correcting us, OP.

ar least we got OG Megatron

Lmao
  • Options
    There is only one way to settle this.....
    With another POLL!
    Let’s get it done