Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Same problem again.lot of crashes in am

Two crashes in a row n my of life destroyer over 75%..all I need is a free revives n a new update to fix crashes n bugs.... gjadcg6ikk0z.png
yf66ft0jnkba.png

Comments

• Options
    Third crash
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited February 2018
    Not the only one bro. I finally finished act 3. Chapter 6, the game crashed on average once during EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. is not gonna get fixed. ,
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    what phone are you using when playing? This is a high requirement game.

I'm playing on my iPhone 8 plus with zero crash or lag even after 1-2 hours continuous play. Bought it like few months ago.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Davien wrote: »
    what phone are you using when playing? This is a high requirement game.

I'm playing on my iPhone 8 plus with zero crash or lag even after 1-2 hours continuous play. Bought it like few months ago.

As I have replied to you in a previous post:.

I have several high-end phones and tablets. My latest phone sports a snapdragon 835, Adreno, and 8GB of ram with 128 gigs of storage. Have had it for two weeks and the crashing is the same. Haven't bothered installing anything else just to see if it would help. It doesn't. I could be a big spender for this game, but I just won't. Kabam doesn't give a crap about us veteran players.
  • Options
    App crash in AM Map3 lvl 4 loading fight.. -50% life..
    samsung s8
  • Options
    I am having this problem too. My phone is a Droid moto play. It's a phone that came out in September of 2016, it's not even a year and a half old and personally I just bought the thing brand new last summer. For months I didn't have this issue. It wasn't until the update that added adds to the game that my phone began to crash ALL. THE. TIME!
  • Options
    Crashed in the middle of the fight for me, only tftf running. S8+, US version.