Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Time to add Windows platform

I feel it’s time to add Windows platform to the game. It will help many players (I am one amongst many) play the game on their windows desktop or laptop thus sparing their smartphones. I also believe this will allow many windows users to join the game thus expanding the users. What do you all think? What does Kabam think @Kabam Miike
Tagged:

Comments

• I’m good
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    No dice, it’ll open too many windows for cheats and 3rd party hacks.
  • against +1
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Noooooooope
  • How about for those who have windows phone? Even they will be benefitted by this.
    edited February 2018
    Windows phone?! Now I can't take you serious in the slightest. Baahhahaaaa
  • @Manthro Doesn’t matter whether you take or not! It’s a fact that most of the games are on all the three platforms and TFTF is clearly missing windows. That’s a fact!
    edited February 2018
    @Manthro Doesn’t matter whether you take or not! It’s a fact that most of the games are on all the three platforms and TFTF is clearly missing windows. That’s a fact!

Windows phone is defunct. Any phone running that OS wouldn't have the hardware to even load the game. So yes, it does matter.

The fact that you brought up windows phone made it certain that you posted this topic just to stir the pot.

Beyond that, according to your OP, you are currently running the game in windows, which means you are running an emulator, which also means your account should be banned.

Shall I go on?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »
    @Manthro Doesn’t matter whether you take or not! It’s a fact that most of the games are on all the three platforms and TFTF is clearly missing windows. That’s a fact!

Windows phone is defunct. Any phone running that OS wouldn't have the hardware to even load the game. So yes, it does matter.

The fact that you brought up windows phone made it certain that you posted this topic just to stir the pot.

Beyond that, according to your OP, you are currently running the game in windows, which means you are running an emulator, which also means your account should be banned.

Shall I go on?

Was just about to say this...

OP you basically just shot yourself in the foot.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited February 2018
    @Manthro I am an IOS user and kabam knows it well that I am not running an emulator. Besides don’t assume stuff unless you have done your homework. Me bringing up this topic was a simple thought that clicked my mind. So I shared it. Jokes on you although that you thought I am windows phone user. I use a windows desktop and was wondering that it would be cool to have the game in the windows store as well. Simple as that. How difficult is it for someone like you to understand? There are many games that I play on windows (ones downloaded from the windows store) and the thought of this game on windows would be pretty cool. It will enable us to play it on the laptop without burning up our phones day and night. Besides having the game on windows store would not require any emulator for it will be made compatible just like any other app or game.

Also since you say that windows phone is defunct then how come some of the top games are compatible with the platform and let’s assume that you are right even then he option of desktop still revolves around us. Windows store is accessible through a desktop as well that is running windows. I hope it is clear to you now?
  • @DaveJL nope I didn’t. You are just another one who assume things without even understanding what the person has in mind.
    edited February 2018
    @Manthro I am an IOS user and kabam knows it well that I am not running an emulator. Besides don’t assume stuff unless you have done your homework. Me bringing up this topic was a simple thought that clicked my mind. So I shared it. Jokes on you although that you thought I am windows phone user. I use a windows desktop and was wondering that it would be cool to have the game in the windows store as well. Simple as that. How difficult is it for someone like you to understand? There are many games that I play on windows (ones downloaded from the windows store) and the thought of this game on windows would be pretty cool. It will enable us to play it on the laptop without burning up our phones day and night. Besides having the game on windows store would not require any emulator for it will be made compatible just like any other app or game.

Also since you say that windows phone is defunct then how come some of the top games are compatible with the platform and let’s assume that you are right even then he option of desktop still revolves around us. Windows store is accessible through a desktop as well that is running windows. I hope it is clear to you now?

Nice backpedal.

I didn't assume anything. You wrote it yourself in your original post. The bottom line is that you say you play it ok your Windows desktop, and there is no way to do that without an emulator:
    I feel it’s time to add Windows platform to the game. It will help many players (I am one amongst many) play the game on their windows desktop or laptop thus sparing their smartphones. I also believe this will allow many windows users to join the game thus expanding the users. What do you all think? What does Kabam think @Kabam Miike

You say you play the game on your Windows desktop, right there. Doesn't sound like I made assumptions whatsoever. You wrote it yourself and you don't expect people to take it at face value?
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited February 2018
    No back pedal here @Manthro it’s just that you misunderstood my statement. I clearly mentioned the word “sparing their smartphones” because we burn them up in arenas. The idea behind this is to launch it on windows platform so one can either use their windows phone or laptop to play. It would be cool to play this on laptop thus making the game more enjoyable and sparing our phone for a while. Never mind!

Also read my statement properly. It’s one whole sentence. “It will help many players( I am one amongst many) play the game on their windows desktop or laptop thus sparing their smartphones.” That meAns I would love to play it on my windows laptop thus sparing my phone. Not that I am playing it on my laptop. And all you took from that statement was “play the game on their windows desktop or laptop.” Sadly I have break this for you.
  • Why not release the game on PC and consoles while we’re at it
    Why not release the game on PC and consoles while we’re at it

Gotta make sure you include blackberry and Symbian OS as well.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Palm?
  • I guess for now windows platform should be the first option.
  • Hey there -

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that we don't have any plans to bring this game to any additional platforms.
This discussion has been closed.