Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

No headshot from Arcee's SP3 against Primal

KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
edited February 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Saw this in Arena. Arcee's special 3 won't land a headshot on the final snipe shot.
I know Primal is immune to Crit so it's OK that Arcee's ranged shots won't proc headshot. But since it's clearly stated "100% chance to land a headshot" as sp3 description, there should not be exception. In comparison, it's also clearly stated that her SP2 has to Crit to bleed.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Primal is a beast my unduped R2 can beat a R4 bots np maybe theres too many advantages to playing Primal
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Umerrock wrote: »
    Primal is a beast my unduped R2 can beat a R4 bots np maybe theres too many advantages to playing Primal
    I agree. Too many advantages to make me think there are some glitches. I fought against Mirage with OPL today and when I use heavy, the armor buff (yellow icon) stays there, the conversion to attack buff isn't done until Mirage fired his special. Been reading other posts saying the conversion is not always done, too.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Yes, let's make all the bots the same so it doesn't matter who you use. All games have powercreep, new characters are designed to heavily counter the older ones.

Guys... He's a brawler, he's gonna have a huge advantage against warriors and most scouts, don't use them against him. Common sense.

Want to stop his armour? It doesn't build when an armour break is active, so use an armour breaker, or use a bot that has armour pierce. Guess what? Mirage ranged has 100% armour pierce, WB s2 has armour pierce.

Think about your matchups against him, come on.. Dont blame your poor decisions on Primal being too strong.

Yes, there are instances where his buff conversion seems bugged, as well as bleed/heal conversion. I'm sure they will fix those in time.

The fact is.. Primal doesn't hit all that hard if you don't use his heavy attack to convert armour, and if you do he actually takes a lot of damage when it is down.

You have to pick your poison with him. Fights take long if you keep defenses up, which open you to more counters. Fights are quick if you use his heavy attack, but it leaves you extremely vulnerable.

He's fine.
  • Options
    Saw this in Arena. Arcee's special 3 won't land a headshot on the final snipe shot.
    I know Primal is immune to Crit so it's OK that Arcee's ranged shots won't proc headshot. But since it's clearly stated "100% chance to land a headshot" as sp3 description, there should not be exception. In comparison, it's also clearly stated that her SP2 has to Crit to bleed.

@Kabam Miike

I'm betting they mean the sp3 has 100% on crit compared to the normal headshots having a chance on crit. And since crit armor blocks all crits...