Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Not nearly enough t2 basic.

I have asked members of my own ally and a couple chats if they feel there is a shortage of t2 basic. Many of us have overstock of t3 basic and more than enough t1 basic, but t2 basic is always in short supply.

Also, chasing t2 basic with raids and mission energy feels like a serious waste when it can be used for other missions and raid items.

Are others out there experiencing the same thing and if so, in the interest of game balancing can kabam please do something about this.

Here is a screenshot of my own stock for basic sparks

u0qibdzevspz.png

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I agree
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I seem to have the opposite problem, my inventory is overflowing with T2B so frequently that I often sell them off.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Its T2 Class cats that are the issue, the T2 basics can easily be acquired by raids and its cheap, im not a huge raider but usually get the featured raid item daily and with 1 extra raid can pick up a full t2 basic. doing this regularly keeps my stock in good shape. but the amount of energy needed for half a t2 class cat in the daily quest doesn't make sense at all.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited February 2018
    Yeah T2Bs disappear quickly if you are forging actively. I literally sell T1Bs by the dozens to get both gold and T2Bs. Just keep buying out raid store and I run the medium spark missions for both colour and basic everyday. Once I’m done with those, I autorun the last story chapter with shockwave boss to farm gold and ore. I’m not sure if Spotlight would be better for farming though. I realized that R3-ing bots is a good way to use up expiring T1As and T3Bs but no gold. There’s definitely imbalance of resources here.