Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Musical Score

Does anyone else listen to background music while playing this? I've got the score from the original 86 movie and playing that in the background while going through missions, raids and arenas just makes the game even more fun! And its very weird or crazy coincidence that there seem to be fewer glitches and crashes (telling us to listen to the score while playing doesn't count as actually fixing bugs, Kabam!) when I play the game with the music on! I don't mean the soundtrack with the songs, although Escape and Autobot/Decepticon Battle are great too, but the instrumental stuff like City Under Siege and Attack on the Shuttle! And if I'm using Grimlock in a match, United Against the Enemy makes his fights seem even more brutal!

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Darn it, should've read this post sooner before I fought Hound
  • i do the same its helps very much :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Well, I was close to beating Expert Hound, any song recommendations? Yes, even from the Bayformers 4-5 soundtrack, too :/
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    If I'm using Grimlock, hands down its United Against the Enemy--the scene from the original movie where Grimlock crashes into Unicron's butt and rips him a new one! Uh, right before flying away so he doesn't get squashed like an Insecticon, lol!

City Under Siege or Autobot/Decepticon battle are perfectly good for anyone else. But United Against the Enemy with Grimlock is a better buff than any sig or synergy bonus, at least for me!