Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

200 energon missing from raid store

Been about 3-4 weeks since i last got energon from the raid store. I want to know if it was removed or not. And if so, why?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's completely random! There's nothing unfair or weird here, it's just completely random
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    It's completely random! There's nothing unfair or weird here, it's just completely random
    It’s feels like it was removed. It should have shown up a couple times within the last couple weeks
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    It’s feels like it was removed. It should have shown up a couple times within the last couple weeks

That's what the majority of the players thought when T2A essence didn't appear for 2 months, but @Kabam Miike said it's "completely random", so it'll probably show up when 5* bots are added into the game
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You know what we need? MOAR threads on 200 energon...

It's random. No one said boo when we had energon pop up 3 times in two weeks on more than one occasion.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    You know what we need? MOAR threads on 200 energon...

It's random. No one said boo when we had energon pop up 3 times in two weeks on more than one occasion.

Didn't it pop twice in a row once? Maybe you should make a poll about the lack of energon!

But seriously guys, @Manthro is right, this is getting annoying. It'll be back when it rolls again. If you're that desperate, spend the 5 bucks (or whatever the local currency is).

There's a steady supply you can grind every month, start budgeting yourself and don't overspend what you earn!
  • there was a post about saying getting rid of the 200 energon from the raid store by saying its too much so yea bye bye energon
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Ok geez whatever, I probably have more energon than you guys, i just wanted to know if it was removed or if it was just random or not. Nothing having to do with me needing it
  • Carver wrote: »
    Ok geez whatever, I probably have more energon than you guys, i just wanted to know if it was removed or if it was just random or not. Nothing having to do with me needing it

Haha apparently its random. Just inconsistent