Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging bots separately is a little better

Just did a quick test today with forging. In the forge screen for a 4 star bot, I selected a 2 star and 1 star version of the same bot. It pushed the forge level to 32 with 761/2036 towards the next level. I forged the 1 star into the 2 star and then went back to forge into the 4 star. This time, the forge level was 32 with 756/2036 toward the next level. Not that much of a difference in this case, but it is better to forge the bots separately.

Comments

• This is what I plan on doing here in the near future thanks for putting some numbers towards it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    But I think you get more gold and ore if you forge incrementally?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    it is better to max rank and forge 3*s to 4* bots only. Saves you a ton of gold.

only 2* sharkticons are worth to rank up to max to be used as forge food since they give more XP.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay, I had my 2 Star and 1 starbmaxed, but 0 forge. At what point do I stop leveling/ranking up and forge these if it only makes sense to max 3 stars? I saw the charts, but the maths makes my head hurt.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited March 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Okay, I had my 2 Star and 1 starbmaxed, but 0 forge. At what point do I stop leveling/ranking up and forge these if it only makes sense to max 3 stars? I saw the charts, but the maths makes my head hurt.

1-10 is the most cost effective, 1-0 is the cheapest (free)

4-40 with a 3* is the most efficient way to get forge points, hence the comments of only maxing 3* bots.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Thanks!