Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Character ranking

Hi, new to the game, new to the forums.
Been playing for about a month now and have collected a fair amount of bots. Got two 4* (barricade & rhinox) and a slew of 3*.

My question is this, is there a character ranking chart of sort that lists the bots worth putting resources into and which ones to stay away from? Also, which ones are better for base defense vs missions.

Any help would be appreciated, or I'd you want to rage out for me being a noob, that's fine too.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No, your bots, your choice
  • BobnfloydBobnfloyd Posts: 31
    I've looked for a while too but inightskies on YouTube has some rankings by class which is helpful. Personally OG Prime bonecrusher Soundwave windblade drift og Megatron movie Megatron mv1 Motormaster optimal prime are some of the easy quality ones to push. The two you have are just a small step below that
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2018
    My advice is to learn "how to use" certain bots first. Ranking statistics have never been published. Any ranking you see is purely subjective and may not be of help unless you know, for example, how to use Ratchet.

Youtube Streamers really need to step back and produce more "How-to" videos on individual bots.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Agreed. TFtF is surprisingly balanced with the bot selection and most of the roster is competent if you simply know and understand the bot being used.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    All I can say is you've been playing for about a month and you already have two 4 stars? Wow!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Barricade is a strong 4* to have. Rhinox is also after he's duped.
    You will find each bots has a vastly different play strategy than the others. It all depends on your favorite style and who you're good with. I've seen players dominate with bots others find garbage. Totally up to you on how you rank them.
  • They actually corrected most of the ones you would NOT want to put resources into, which would have been a shorter list. You can pretty much not worry about messing up, just try every bot as you get them.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Best bot: Hound, unduped Starscream and Grimlock
    Worst bots: Prowl, CW Prime, Optimus Primal with Beast Purification synergy, any Tech bots, and many more