Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance mission help - Advice

is there a way to leave the alliance missions? I have entered one and my bot's got KO'd with no revives or anything.

Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No way to leave until it times out or your alliance clears mission
  • Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    Mustangjon wrote: »

Damn... wish i had known that before i went in and got KO'd haha Cheers
    It's a team event you can still use your moves to taxi your allies through map
    It's a team event you can still use your moves to taxi your allies through map

It won't let me do anything not even move, I'm Essentially stuck there possibly a bug?
    You have energy and gain 1 per hour
    Max of 5 you can save up
    You have energy and gain 1 per hour

Yes i understand that :p .... but even with 5 Energy... I can't move. oh well i'll just leave it.
    Send support ticket if so, I mean unless I have a bot blocking your path or something you should be able to move
  • My bots cant leave mission events now cause i left the alliance so how do i get em out ,_,
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My bots cant leave mission events now cause i left the alliance so how do i get em out ,_,

Wait until the alliance mission ends :)
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    My bots cant leave mission events now cause i left the alliance so how do i get em out ,_,

Wait until the alliance mission ends :)

Thats the problem, I can’t. I left the alliance so my bot is stuck
    Your bots will be released when their am ends
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Your bots will be released when their am ends

Like i said I can’t. I left the alliance but the timer still hasnt ended for my bots neither can i join the mission
    If they didn’t start am till 12pm it won’t end till 12 pm or whenever they started it the last day you were there, 24hrs later they should be free

If you join another ally tho you won’t be able to join their am till released
    If they didn’t start am till 12pm it won’t end till 12 pm or whenever they started it the last day you were there, 24hrs later they should be free

Alright I’ll see if their free today. Btw thanks for suggesting

It works :D thx :DDDDD
  • Jacko1211 wrote: »

Damn... wish i had known that before i went in and got KO'd haha Cheers

There's a warning that tells you exactly this before you commit to joining. You have to click "I understand" before it lets you join AM