Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Fall of cybertron characters?

Personally I like fall of cybertron and bein a nerd for transformers I feel that some should be added in like the main one jazz then others like grimlock,shockwave,slug basically the dino bots and another strong recommendation generations warpath

Comments

• Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It’s a Activision IP so it won’t happen.
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Never say never--or 'won't' in this case.

No one thought to see Spiderman (owned by Sony, not Marvel/Dismey), but it happened. And recently rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four went back to Marvel, so they will eventually be in Marvel movies too. Sony is making tons of money off renting Spiderman back to Marvel. If Activision wanted to do the same with their War For/Fall of Cybertron characters, they could do the same.

I'd love to see FoC Warpath in this game! That would be awesome--and give the Autobots a tank to throw against Bludgeon, MV2 Megatron, and G1 Megatron. Would he be another Demo bot, or a Warrior though? Hmm....
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Activision do own the rights, but they bailed on all their transformers games a little while back, to the point where they all got removed from the digital stores and stuff. Maybe if they're not interested in making new transformers games at the moment they'd be a bit more relaxed about letting people use their versions of the characters. If nothing else, it might make people go back and look for WfC and FoC.
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Foc is still thriving. I'm in a clan for ps3 version, and tho activity in clan scene lulled recently, the pub matches still keep the game alive as well. Tho, honestly, it takes someone in the community to start a ctf or cq game. For most part the pub mp is tdm. I actually been in foc for 2.5 yrs, kinda what brought me to this game. Someone had mentioned it last spring and well.. here I am.