Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Post here your suggestion for the dev team - Suggestions Compendium

I guess I haven't seen a thread like this, even on the Announcement Section. Anyway, if a mod can make this sticky it'd be great. Here you can post your suggestions for the team whatever it is. But please, only thing I ask it's to be avoid suggestions like "Plz Kabam, add Graphic Settings", "Fix Revenge button for Raids", among the obvious ones. And also I ask you to avoid rambling and pointless suggestions as possible. If you don't have good graphics on your device, specially if you're an Android user, get used to it. It's your device's fault.

Although if you have a graphic suggestion for the team like changing/adding animations, improve HUDs and such by all means go ahead and post it here. Lastly, I remind you that please don't post bugs here unless you have to so your idea to improve the game will be more "understandable"

Anyway, I'll start by saying that MV1 Optimus Special 3 it's so broken right now IMO. Not only it's a guaranteed 5+ Bleed stacks for it's user but it also deals ton of damage. I suggest for the team to remove the number of Bleed it activates or reduce the base damage for the special. Or if you consider properly to reduce both factors, make his Special 1 more dynamic, which it's another complain I have. MV1 Prime's Special 1 has almost no range at all. If you could change the animation a little like giving it a little running or dash to improve the range it'd be cool. His Special 2 it's perfect as it is.

Also, I know that Prowl isn't avaliable yet. Still I have a suggestion for the team once you decide to bring it in. I understand that during Special 2, Prowl somehow changes his gun configuration to act like a shotgun. In real life, shotguns are more efficient close range. Why am I saying all this? Well, during Quest or CPU Raids/Arenas I have faced Prowl, his Special 2 it's almost fullscreen and deal a good chunk of damage. I suggest for the team to reduce the range of his Special 2, or reduce the damage if the opponent it's far away from him.

At least gameplay-wise, those are my suggestions for now.

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Mv1 is fine as it is.

They have already reduced the amount of attack you get from attack buffs.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited April 2017
    Actually it isn't. I calculated it, and MV1 Prime Special 3 would be able to wipe at least around 50 to 70% lifebar thanks to Bleed. I understand that Special 3 are designed to use lategame, but MV1 Prime's one it's overkill as hell. Also, I know that Special 1 has some range, but the animation it's quite off. I'm just saying that it'd be better if they could add a proper animation to close up distance or add a previous hit. Optimus for example during Special 1 does a dashing elbow attack before using his Energon Axe. If they could add something like that to MV1 and fix Special 3 damage it'll be perfect.

Ok. I have a couple of suggestions again. This time on the graphic department. First it'd be cool for some characters to have more unique animations if possible. Bee for example have an acrobatic, fast-paced fighting style like Sideswipe and Mirage. It'd be cool for those characters to have a unique side-step animation like cartwheels or jumping aside while doing backflips, I don't know. I'll leave that to the devs. Also, speaking about Sideswipe, I don't understand why devs gave him a plane winning animation. If possible, give him same winning pose as Bee/Mirage/Arcee winning since I believe that pose fits his personality more than his current winning animation.

Lastly, again on winning animations. I have played a couple of CPU's Grimlocks and Ultra Magnus and first, it seems that every sword-wielding char have the same winning pose. I suggest to create a new winning pose for both Grimlock and Motormaster since they're quite bulky and both of them wield more occidental-themed sword unlike Bludgeon and Windblade. I propose a "I have the power"-motif winning pose for them, since their fighting style gives me a He-Man vibe. Second, for Ultra Magnus, I suggest remove the Grindor-winning pose and give him a new one since the current one covers his face due to bot's s design.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Mv1 l3 doesn't do 50% or 75% damage of an equal level bot or even a class disadvantage bot not sure where your numbers coming from unless your fighting higher rated bots and getting hit with an l3
    If you add the 5+ Bleed stacks that it deals during the super it actually does around that damage. 50% with equal level bots and more against low-leveled/class disadvantage bots.
    And let me guess ironhide is your favorite bot who can one shot any bot with an l2
    I rarely use his I2 and also I rarely face an Ironhide. Also, I find his I1 plus Heavy attack more efficient since it stuns the opponent and it deals 3 to 4 Burn stacks.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Every post you make is complaining about something... why?
    Amano wrote: »

I... guess I haven't realized this.

But hey, you gotta admit at least it's better than the usual noobs complaining about not getting 3 and 4-star bots/mods, that Arena is hard as hell and that Kabam should add a graphic setting just because most of them doesn't want to accept that their devices aren't good enough to run the game like iOS does.
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36

But hey, you gotta admit at least it's better than the usual noobs complaining about not getting 3 and 4-star bots/mods, that Arena is hard as hell and that Kabam should add a graphic setting just because most of them doesn't want to accept that their devices aren't good enough to run the game like iOS does.
    Actually it's not. What you're complaining about is how certain bots need to be nerfed to make it easier for yourself to take them down.

1Pharaoh wrote: »
    Actually it's not. What you're complaining about is how certain bots need to be nerfed to make it easier for yourself to take them down.

If that's the case, then what was the point of nerfing Bludgeon, Arcee and Mirage for example?
    So below is mv1 to a lower tier neutral shark purposely got beat up to get to l3 I had no last stand ect buffs and you can clearly see bleeds are gone. Not even half health there

pybuww1secv8.pngr2mt9jwkzuf7.png
    1Pharaoh wrote: »

If that's the case, then what was the point of nerfing Bludgeon, Arcee and Mirage for example?

Because people complained too much

Mustangjon wrote: »
    So below is mv1 to a lower tier neutral shark purposely got beat up to get to l3 I had no last stand ect buffs and you can clearly see bleeds are gone. Not even half health there

pybuww1secv8.pngr2mt9jwkzuf7.png

Nice shot there. Guess I was wrong.
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Sharkticons might be a poor example, they have high damage and health despite their low PI. The low PI is likely due to not having an l3.

But agreed. MV1 is not op any more and is fine.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 27
    atleast when

atleast when people are complaing about their luck not getting them certain bots it is just venting frustration.
    it is much worse when you are making something up to complain about.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    atleast when

atleast when people are complaing about their luck not getting them certain bots it is just venting frustration.
    it is much worse when you are making something up to complain about.

Lol this is fourm not a therapist crystals are a money making scheme and always will be
    and alos people asking for a graphics setting is purely because kabam have the game optimized for ios. i doesnt matter what android device you have anything that runs android lags a bit some just worse than others. so it is not someone needing a new device device could be a brand new $700 tablet and still lag a bit.. why you feel the need to attack people????
    I wasn't attacking anybody. It's just funny that some people think that by getting a Graphic Settings magically the game will run like iOS on their devices. I have a Xperia Z3+ and a Galaxy Note 3, and although the game runs much better on the Note 3 than on the Z3+, I've never complained about graphic quality a single time. What instead I complained about before creating this topic it's that the game have some graphic bugs that need to be fixed.
    i have a samsung galaxy tab s 10.4", game lags inconsistently really badly on that. i have a samsung galaxy s7 edge phone game is smooth and playable on that. maybe it wouldnt run magically as well as it does on ios but it would be able to help... if you have a pc game and it runs slow you turn down graphics. same applies here.... the reason why it runs slower on android however is how they code it. no one has complained about grapic quality. they have complained about the speed at which the games runs and if they were able to reduce the graphic quality it could run faster.
    back on topic. what they should do to make the game better.....
    keep doing what they have done so far everything seems to be working well......
    No people want better graphics others want lower ect ultimately it all boils down to performance optimization
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Miike,

Shut this thread down please, thanks.
    edited April 2017
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Miike,

Shut this thread down please, thanks.

How cute. Who are you to decide which thread remains open or not? Perhaps I forgot that Kabam's CEO it's among us here on the forums.
    being an android user and having performance sub par to that of and ios user is not something that we should need to get used to. it is something that could and should be addressed by dev team. there would be certain aspects of the code that a written in a way that it is optimized for ios. when the code is done for the android version sections of the code like this are obviously not modified correctly. it is the same as pc games written for windows or for mac or for linux. there is no reason why an android device with higher spec than an ipad should run slower. particular parts of the game code obviously need to be addressed. when the game is laggy it is not something that one can get used to you cannot play properly. i can see the differences between my 2 android devices and then again between my partners ipad. it certainly needs to be looked at from a code perspective.
    I agree it sucks android behind the ball but... also how many os are you looking for android vs iOS to program for
    true point... but differences v say samsung or sony or htc are merely overlays that work ontop of the standard android. optimization should be done for the latest release or latest 2 releases of vanilla android os. same as what is done for ios. yeas there will always be differences from one device to the next as there are so many differences however as it stands right now the difference from any android device compared to ios is just too vast and affects gameplay too severely. i dont see how an i pad air 2 that runs
    Processor: Triple-core, 1500 MHz, Cyclone, 64-bit
    Graphics processor: PowerVR GXA6850
    System memory:2 GB RAM
    should run smooth as silk whilst a samsung galaxy tab s that runs
    Processor: Octa-core, 1900 MHz, ARM Cortex-A15 & ARM Cortex-A7
    Graphics processor: ARM Mali-T628 MP6
    System memory: [+]3 GB RAM
    runs as a laggy pos that i avoid playing on because it affects my gameplay when it is clear that the samsung tab has superior specs. it all comes down to os and game coding.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam i suggest the team to add a brand-new idea into the game: trading resource. Players could trade Resources, Items, Sparks, Ore, Bots, Crystals, INC. People could trade stuff with their friends. My brother wants help with the game, but i can't do anything. I'd gift him with some Energon and Crystals to help him progress, but i just can't. Please, consider this idea.