Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Just give us Transformers Prime bots it'll make people happier

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
@Kabam Miike I think I'm not the only one to state this... but definetly TFP was one of the best TF shows of all time. Mainly the Beast Hunters season. We have been limited to 3 simple and basic bot "dimensions": Generations continuity, Beast Wars and Movieverse. I'm sure if Hasbro is smart they'll give you guys the license to make it happen.

TFP had a small count, but most of charcters there were great. Here's just a sample of characters that would make the game BETTER:

- Optimus Prime (Beast Hunters)
- Cliffjumper (We didn't got enough of him, it'd be cool to see him return)
- Arcee
- Bulkhead
- Wheeljack
- Ultra Magnus
- Smokescreen (Season 2)
- Starscream
- Skyquake and/or Dreadwing
- Hardshell
- Breakdown (two eyes, please) and Knock Out
- Shockwave
- Predaking, Skylinx and Darksteel

- Vehicons (just do like Sharkticons, put 6 class versions of them and a gold one. You can also do like in the TFP Video-Game, add a Car, Jet, Tank, Helicopter, and Truck + Miners)

Robots in Disguise was a piece of **** compared to Prime, but I also kind of enjoyed Steeljaw there.
If anyone agrees, please comment.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    While I sort of agree, many of the TFP characters are almost identical to G1 or movieverse counterparts.

Optimus = Mv1

Megatron is pretty much the same as Movietron

Ratchet is near indistinguishable from G1, basically a cosmetic update.

Cliffjumper would look too similar to FTF sideswipe, imo.

UM is barely different from G1, and in this game actually wields the forge of Solus Prime so he's almost a cross breed.

Bulkhead is basically a blend of Rhinox and movie Hound.

Lots of the ones you mentioned I'd love to see though... Smokescreen, Arcee, Scream, Shockwave.

Wreckers Wheeljack TFP is definitely top of my list though.

Breakdown and Knockout would be cool as well.

• Options
    I just hope we get all of them, but my favorites are definetly BH Optimus, BH Bee, Cliffjumper and Predaking.

@Kabam Miike does Kabam have any word on it? I can wait 2 years for that, but please say you can do it in future.
  • Options
    OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Your all forgetting Airachnid. She would make an awesome addition to the game.
  • Options
    What about the TFP Soundwave? Definitely one of my favorites, he's so badass.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'd be happy to get Miko or Agent Fowler
  • Options
    iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Hasbro just announced their own in-house mobile game company, so it makes me wonder how many more characters we are are going to get and what kindof future this game will have regarding licensing.
  • Options
    Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited March 2018
    It won't make me happy, a fourth Generation of Transformers would be overwhelming. I don't really need four different style Prime's, Bumble Bee's or Megatron's. As it is I have to wait 3 months or more to get a character I'm interested in from the Generation I like.

Kabam please don't ever, never ever add another style/generations to this game.
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Hasbro just announced their own in-house mobile game company, so it makes me wonder how many more characters we are are going to get and what kindof future this game will have regarding licensing.

This game is not and will not be affected the deal is probably for their board games like Monopoly and such. Plus they own several brand MLP, GI Joe, Potato Head and Barbie so chances are they'd work on something else instead of competing against games like this.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike please tell this Kabam, Prime would be a great addition to the game. I'm very, VERY sure that if we had to choose a 4th bot dimension, a lot of people would vote for Prime. It was a great show, I would even say it is better than G1 in some spots.
  • Options
    ReworkRework Posts: 122
    It won't make me happy, a fourth Generation of Transformers would be overwhelming. I don't really need four different style Prime's, Bumble Bee's or Megatron's. As it is I have to wait 3 months or more to get a character I'm interested in from the Generation I like.

Kabam please don't ever, never ever add another style/generations to this game.

Agree 100%. It's already a PITA to keep track of synergies with three (almost) separate generations. We don't need a fourth. And we don't need more copies of the "main" characters. There are a ton of new characters I'd much rather have in the game.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    I always like how these threads feel like they speak for everyone :)

We really are a diverse community, though. I personally couldn't stomach the cgi animation long enough to ever fall in love with Prime. Nevermind that so many of the characters looked like poorly animated Bayformers.

I'm with Trailbreaker... I already sigh when another BW bot is introduced, and loathe Bayformers. I think that's probably your biggest problem is that for a lot of older fans especially, the existing continuities are already more than what we want to see.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Transformers Prime has already hit the video game world, and before this game was launched, again IP is owned my Activision.
  • Options
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    I'm with Trailbreaker... I already sigh when another BW bot is introduced, and loathe Bayformers. I think that's probably your biggest problem is that for a lot of older fans especially, the existing continuities are already more than what we want to see.

G1 fans aren’t the only people playing this game, so you’ll just have to deal with it.
  • Options
    You are forgetting bumblebee
  • Options
    Now Megatron turned into watermelon + megatron- wateltro
  • Options
    I would love transformers prime bots, Call me crazy but I remember seeing a clip of dreadwing PRIME universe in the app store video when this game was in beta, They must of scrapped him when they didnt get the PRIME licence.

Megatron was my fav PRIME character but I think they should add knockout or arachnid, As they are the most unique characters not in other universes.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Eh Megatron isn’t a Prime though
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    edited