Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Throwback Week!

2»

Comments

• Another "weird" thing : in the new arena, the Cristal for top30 doesn't even guarantee a 3-star bot...

Will you play 48h for 72% chance to get a 2 * bot?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Another "weird" thing : in the new arena, the Cristal for top30 doesn't even guarantee a 3-star bot...

Will you play 48h for 72% chance to get a 2 * bot?

Wrong, it guarantees 3* or 4*
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited March 2018
    Everything might be good but about this but arena crystal reduced to 10 and thats for 2 days events.
    A little disappointing . Sorry

Good catch, I definitely missed that. That hurts! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice (who seems to be online) was that an oversight? It's definitely not made up in milestones.

Hopefully they’ll double the crystals for next two day arenas’ rewards.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Everything might be good but about this but arena crystal reduced to 10 and thats for 2 days events.
    A little disappointing . Sorry

Good catch, I definitely missed that. That hurts! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice (who seems to be online) was that an oversight? It's definitely not made up in milestones.

Hopefully they’ll double the crystals for next two day arenas’ rewards.

Nothing so far. I'm really surprised there's been no response at all from a mod. And don't give me that "we're too busy to read everything" garbage. If I can manage to read through everything "new" at least twice a day as a regular poster, then a mod should be on top of EVERYTHING. This forum isn't that active...
  • TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 35
    edited March 2018
    7n4azejb0ase.png
    @Lapras who is wrong!?
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Kavs

It would have been fair to tell anyone that the arena was dezoned, I mean, everyone on all zones playing for the same 30 cristals...
    TheWolf wrote: »
    7n4azejb0ase.png
    @Lapras who is wrong!?
    hm2iincmenrx.png

Looks like a translation issue
    Ah yeah probably!! Thanks for the reply @Lapras
  • It doesn't change the fact everyone is fighting for 30 cristals, no matter the zone.

I was in top 30, so I won't complain that much, but I feel like the rewards are not worth the time spent in 48h.
    Less interesting than for 1-day arena per zone, for sure
  • I opened a case #04656214 for a problem with the 2* starscream Cristal, which appears in the raid store as 0/5, as if I had bought 5 already, which I didn't.
    Not planning to buy more than 2.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I opened a case #04656214 for a problem with the 2* starscream Cristal, which appears in the raid store as 0/5, as if I had bought 5 already, which I didn't.
    Not planning to buy more than 2.

same here, when I realy want to dupe mine there's none to buy.
  • It doesn't change the fact everyone is fighting for 30 cristals, no matter the zone.

I was in top 30, so I won't complain that much, but I feel like the rewards are not worth the time spent in 48h.
    Less interesting than for 1-day arena per zone, for sure

What about did you need to get into the to 30?
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    TheWolf wrote: »

That is just crazy, I’m sorry... I hit 2 million and was in 3-10%... The rewards were completely not worth the time. I will play for the milestones, then just sit.
  • @Booster_Blue yeah, above 5m, in 10 sessions, above 400min playtime for a 3* star bot.
    And again, I was lucky enough to reach top30. I have a thought for the guys who fought hard to get 4-5 millions, thinking it would be enough to reach the top in their zone...
    But guess what, there's no zone!
  • @Booster_Blue yeah, above 5m, in 10 sessions, above 400min playtime for a 3* star bot.
    And again, I was lucky enough to reach top30. I have a thought for the guys who fought hard to get 4-5 millions, thinking it would be enough to reach the top in their zone...
    But guess what, there's no zone!

Holy crap! That's insane! We're beginning to approach MCoC arena levels.
  • Same problem as yesterday with the daily 2* bots : Cannot buy shockwave.

Hopefully it will solve by itself after a few dozen restarts.

rv4aa2tyr6sx.jpg
  • I agree about the lvl 50, I'm a solo player and it always seemed good to move up. I looked getting the XP.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    I like this event. Finally got ultra Magnus and hotrod thanks to event.
    No bonus daily item for raid store today?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Lapras wrote: »

Its on. Alliance kit
    DonApis wrote: »

Its on. Alliance kit

Yes, I see the alliance kits, but doesn’t that count as just 1 item? We are supposed to have a bonus item each day.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    DonApis wrote: »

Its on. Alliance kit

Yes, I see the alliance kits, but doesn’t that count as just 1 item? We are supposed to have a bonus item each day.

You are right. Where is the extra item?
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    Don’t worry, a mod will be with you guys “shortly” so after the events end.
  • larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    Are our bot raid chips going to be converted to gold after at 1:1 ? @Kabam Vydious
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Thanks for this event. First time we hit all milestones in raid ascent!
  • Yep. Thanks for this event.
    That was not so bad after all ;-)

May the boost in daily raid item become permanent!

(Just replacing the supracon by any daily rotating expensive item will do!)