Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

QOL improvement suggestion - relic setups

I like the idea of having the different relics that aid different areas of the game - but I rarely bother to swap them over because it’s a time-consuming, clunky task.

I’d like to see the option to change between different relic setups added to the game, so you could choose between (say) 4 different collections of relics with a single tap rather than having to swap each relic in turn.

So for example under setup 1 you could have your 4 best AM-orientated relics, setup 2 for your arena relics, setup 3 for specials, setup for for XP mining. Then (for example) click the middle of the base, choose the setup you want and crack on with the game.

Would mean a lot less frustration and make changing between game modes much easier.

Thoughts?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yup, a few of us (myself included) have suggested similar ideas in the past.

Either a relic loadout system, or full base templates that will instantly put up specific defense and mod setups that you lay out ahead of time, depending on what game mode you are focusing on.

Hopefully we will see it one day.