Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

G1 Bee's signature

So I just did a raid which was a joke. His signature actives DURING the sp3 animation and he comes out of the animation with another full powerbar?

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    So I just did a raid which was a joke. His signature actives DURING the sp3 animation and he comes out of the animation with another full powerbar?

Don't let him get to s3 then... But I suspect he was on a robot resource or superconductor mod which probably contributed more to his power gain than his actual Sig.
  • Options
    I think thats working as intended, This isnt like kabams other game where a SP3 pauses the fight, In this game the sp3 happens in real time and buffs/debuffs expire ect, Since his sp3 makes him drive around your character in close range, It makes sense his sig would activate. Im glad it works this way because it makes the game more tactical, I like to use sp3 vs bots that have buffs and stall their buffs out (like rotf megs unstoppible ect)
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »

Don't let him get to s3 then... But I suspect he was on a robot resource or superconductor mod which probably contributed more to his power gain than his actual Sig.

He was on a scout sentry. And trust me, I try to avoid sp3 as a rule lol
  • Options
    I think thats working as intended, This isnt like kabams other game where a SP3 pauses the fight, In this game the sp3 happens in real time and buffs/debuffs expire ect, Since his sp3 makes him drive around your character in close range, It makes sense his sig would activate. Im glad it works this way because it makes the game more tactical, I like to use sp3 vs bots that have buffs and stall their buffs out (like rotf megs unstoppible ect)

I can understand the damage bump from it, and I use sp3 like that occasionally as well. But to power gain a full red bar just from the animation is insane
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Scout sentry is too powerful at charging power and we know that. What sounds weird, is that he actual is at shooting range to fire those cute bullets so he isn't 'brave' at all to activate his sig.

And not every buff/debuff is subject to countdown during sp3: wasp, galvatron vlcancan freeze the time.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    There’s a G1 Bee in this game?
  • Options
    XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited March 2018
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    There’s a G1 Bee in this game?

21remsyd0bo7.png
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Technically, that's not G1 Bee as he doesn't transform into a VW Bug.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    OK, let's call him Bumblebee then (as shown in-game) to avoid ANY confusion.
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    G1-sih? As close to G1 as anyone can get anymore? Not quite the VW bug, but I'd take his appearance over Bayformers BB each and every time! If only his SP3 didn't look like something out of the old Speed Racer cartoons or whatever!
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I have no issues with calling him G1 Bee (much like how tac Prime is referred to as G1 Prime). I was just pointing that out. At least his S3 animation doesn’t annoy me as much as Primal’s chest pound with the glowing orange in the background.

As for Bee’s power bar filling up during the S3 animation, that doesn’t seem right, even with a mod.