Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

alliance rewards missing

clicked claim, checked and no shard crystals are showing up.

Comments

• Hey Terminal, I'm sorry to hear you're not seeing the Alliance rewards. Since we're not seeing a lot of other players in the forums with this issue, it may be that you've either missed them when claimed or it may be an account specific issue. Can you please contact our Support Team? They'll be able to review your account and assist further!

You can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Forgotten ruins crystal shards are not appearing in the crystals tab. I didn't count to see if the minor things like gold were added.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Did you look in shards because you don't get full crystals well at least shatterland ones
  • TWE10TWE10 Posts: 10
    Same thing is happening for our alliance (hoots). Everyone got the alliance shards notification but we got no reward. Please fix .
  • MONSTERMONSTER Posts: 2
    Same here for me and my alliance in The forgotten map. Got the mail saying rewards are in and claim but when you click you get nothing. Already sent ticket and was told the rewards were claimed, which I know but they are not appearing. I sent the team SS of my shards that shows I have zero crystal shards from the AM. Hope this gets fixed soon and I get all the rewards I've missed out on from previous AMs.
  • Hey Guys,

We are looking into this right now! There seems to have been an issue that is causing players that should have gotten Forgotten Ruins Crystal shards from being able to get them. We're on the case!
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Hey Guys,

We are looking into this right now! There seems to have been an issue that is causing players that should have gotten Forgotten Ruins Crystal shards from being able to get them. We're on the case!

Thanks Mike for the confirmation and fast response :)