Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raids after the update

Bots seem to be immortal. They hit harder, take less damage, and the AI seems to be R5 level even for the 3*s.
What gives?

Comments

• Options
    xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Haven't seen that specifically, bots have been all over the place though for me within the same raid. Some being pretty dumb, others launching every special at the exact worst frame and one blocking a special that was queued on the 2nd light hit.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Bots seem to be immortal. They hit harder, take less damage, and the AI seems to be R5 level even for the 3*s.
    What gives?

It's just you.
  • Options
    xxerexx wrote: »
    Haven't seen that specifically, bots have been all over the place though for me within the same raid. Some being pretty dumb, others launching every special at the exact worst frame and one blocking a special that was queued on the 2nd light hit.

Yeah, they seem especially adept at magically blocking specials following combos suddenly. But other than that, raids seem pretty normal. It all decides which AI shows up to play. Arena streak 1, 25, or 95.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Its still the same before update for me. Nothing immortal here.
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed they are not getting medals did three raids and got no medals????
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Octane232 wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed they are not getting medals did three raids and got no medals????

Quintesson bases don't give medals (sometimes, 1 medal only).
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Manthro wrote: »
    What gives?

It's just you.

So it's not just me.
    I actually mentioned this because others have noticed the same. I just thought I was off my game today. Seems not.
    Also the lag seems worse but these days it could just be my phone. I noticed more than once when I tried to trigger Soundwave's heavy he just stood there like a lump.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe the shorter life bar gives the impression that each hit deals less damage?
  • Options
    IDK maybe. Not a fan of the new life bar but I can't complain though...it's a life bar lol...pretty much an insignificant change but it may just be the illusion that they hit harder.
    Soundwave did seem to inherited the sticky feet from Monkey Prime though. It's happening again to me today. I use him a great deal because he's my #1 guy. Something is definitely different with him.
  • Options
    SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    I don't think it's just you DrShotgun, I was wondering the same myself this morning. I hadn't done any raids last night after applying the update, first time was this morning. I thought it was just me having a rough morning on how difficult it seemed, but then playing the arena right after a few raids the AI was substantially different, higher rated bots in the arena were much easier than "easier" bots in the previous raids.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    It is a new update, you suppose to have more lagging and the Al get harder.
    I feel sorry for everyone thinking that the new update is good for him or her, any new update here designed to serve the developer not the costumes.
    If the raids becomes harder use your credit card & buy kits.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    seems the same to me
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »
    seems the same to me

I'm still bewildered that people even lose in raids.

I think I've lost like twice in the past 2-3 months, and once was because I got a phone call in the middle of raiding and timed out.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    seems the same to me

I'm still bewildered that people even lose in raids.

I think I've lost like twice in the past 2-3 months, and once was because I got a phone call in the middle of raiding and timed out.
    Good for you Manthro...Dude seriously what is your problem?
    I see you posting all over the forums and 99% of the time it's negative or snotty or basically calling people stupid while barely skirting the forum rules.
    Seriously if you don't have something constructive to say stay off the chat.

That's funny, since I probably have more constructive posts and relevant game improving suggestions than everyone on this forum combined.

A person being challenged on their idea by someone else does not = being called stupid.

It means I believe it is poorly thought out and I usually back it up with the reasons why.

It's an opinion just like everything else.

As for this "post update raid" thread.

Has anyone looked to see if they are getting beat with less hits than pre update? Does it take more hits to KO an enemy bot?

Guess what... It doesn't.
  • Options
    Yes you have more constructive post than anyone else, but you have twice as many **** posts also.

Being "bewildered" by someone losing raids... bewildered..wow, really?

Ever heard that saying about opinions and a**holes and how they stink?

And I guess you counted the hits pre update and post update just in case an issue like this came up, right?..plus you have to be able to HIT the bots and in order to do that your bot has to actually respond to commands in a timely manner.

Now...you're becoming a cliche...like that fat comic book guy on the Simpsons where EVERYONE is stupid and you're the ONLY one that has any constructive input.