Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I r2 Hound or Grimlock?

Here is what I think about hound: "his ammo is good his heavy attack has very low range and his special powers are great and his defuffs are pretty nice" here is what I think about Grimlock: "his burning is amazing his heavy attack is great and his special powers are nice and...well he is the king of course" so please help me on who to r2 next
Tagged:

Comments

• If grimlock is duped, grimlock for sure.

If grimlock is unduped, still grimlock lol.

If you want a ranged focused warrior, wait for arcee. Those headshots.... If you need a warrior in general, wait for anybody else.

Hound is definitely the weakest warrior. The burn debuff is too low damage to matter, and the utility of precision ammo is to niche to be a strong positive. A crit resist debuff? Yeah, that's so useful when you spend the next 10 seconds setting up an unblocked attack...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Grimlock is a beast and useful in almost every aspect but his synergies are limited.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Grimlock is duped once
    Grimlock it is
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    they both stink
    Sabugen wrote: »
    they both stink

Just like u
    It's a very sticky body odor
    Lol jk
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lets put it this way then, grimlock is the weakest brawler and hound is the weakest warrior.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Sabugen wrote: »
    lets put it this way then, grimlock is the weakest brawler and hound is the weakest warrior.
    I have to agree, Grimlock is one of the most overrated bots in the game. His damage is meh, the only way to get melee buffs is to spam SP2 or get hit, or against Bonecrusher, and you have to spam your heavy every 4 seconds to make sure those buffs don’t expire
    Hound: Just sad
    @Bntyhntr3232_ I suggest you rank up the bot you like more or upgrade another bot if you’re patient enough
    Yeah well I just got a 3 star ratchet and g1 prime
    @Gunz0 who should I power up?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yeah well I just got a 3 star ratchet and g1 prime

Both are a lot greater than Hound and Grim
    I was pretty sure of that