Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Graphical update on Android plzz

Kabam can you do a graphic update on Android because on Iphone the graphics look better compare to androids. The metal is just black in stead of shiny. When i do a heavy attack theres hardly any fire. So can you update Androids graphics to look like the Iphone graphics thanks.

Comments

• Options
    XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited March 2018
    Graphics look fine on my Pixel

awfvgpjsmm73.jpg
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    XhibitA wrote: »
    Graphics look fine on my Pixel

awfvgpjsmm73.jpg

I have a Note 8 and it's more than capable of outputting these kind of graphics, but it seems to have been bottlenecked to a more basic version of the game. Weirdly, my Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet is outputting these kind of lighting and particle effects, but it's obviously creaking under the pressure. I feel like Kabam need to take another look at the optimisation for certain Android devices. Better yet, give us some graphics sliders and let us choose for ourselves - at least that way, if someone wants it look pretty but run like garbage, it's their choice.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And I'm asking the opposite: allow us to choose a low res, less detail graphic (even black/white, I don't care) setting which requires less battery drain. Thoughts?
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    And I'm asking the opposite: allow us to choose a low res, less detail graphic (even black/white, I don't care) setting which requires less battery drain. Thoughts?

100% with you on that. I wanna have all the shiny-shiny, but if I'm running low on battery when I'm out and about I wanna be able to dial things down and get a little more time out of the game.
  • Options
    +1 for the ability to play in low res / low effects.
  • Options
    xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Seems like they have a whitelist/hard coded list for graphics. I.e. it looks good on S8 but not on the S9.