Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Decepticon need a medic synergy

Autobots have Ratchet and now Hound. They give great medic synergies. MV1 also heals under willpower.
I know Shockwave has undo, but it's not really a heal per say, and is the ability.
We need a medic for the cons, or Shockwave needs some sort of medic synergy with other bots.

Comments

• Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    I suppose the problem they have is that in terms of the continuities and whatnot, they don't really have a medic in Generations, Beast Wars or the Bayverse. If they added bots from the Prime continuity, then Knock Out would be your decepticon medic. Failing that, they could make Shockwave's Undo available through a synergy. Maybe make it one like Starscream's synergy with Megatron - if you have Shockwave and Megatron on your team, all Decepticons get Undo (maybe cap it at 50% healing rather than 100%, in the interests of balance, but you get the idea).
  • Options
    Agreed .
    We should have evil ratchet to heal g-1 and mv-1 megas .
    It will be So much fun
    Or anyother new bot that can synergies to heal decepticons.
  • Options
    SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Pharma and Flat Line would be good candidates, though I'm not sure who they belong to, IP-wise, and if Kabam could get the licensing to use them.

One of the G1 Constructicons was also considered a medic (Hook?).
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes Hook would be a great choice.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Pharma and Flat Line would be good candidates, though I'm not sure who they belong to, IP-wise, and if Kabam could get the licensing to use them.

One of the G1 Constructicons was also considered a medic (Hook?).

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The have the constructicons in Combiner Wars, but they’re all stuck together as Devastator.