Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I feel...........empty........

...well...I'm feeling empty as the description said...And I miss kommander...And cluck and Vitenoxi terra and wuab and Relax Raadiooo and so many more...every day I watch them chatting but can never interfere I can never be around them and talk and I blame kabam and they are probably gonna reply with their usual crap like: "oh you may be chat banned or it's a glitch" and that's all we can expect so I endlessly watch never to interfere no matter how much I want to and now kabam...im ticked off at ya but instead of yelling at you and fussing I'm gonna ask politely can you please un ban me?
Tagged:

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    And please don't close this I may have a few questions afterwards
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    LMAO... :D
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    I just wasted 2mins of my life reading and replying and I blame u
    SteelSH wrote: »
    I just wasted 2mins of my life reading and replying and I blame u

Awesome I'm so happy to have wasted 2 minutes of your life :smiley:
  • what is this for? lmao chatbanned happens all the time i love being chatbanned less talk more grind right? its all sarcasm i wanna be freeeeeeeee
    I wanna be free too
  • Hey there, the forums aren't really the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts. If you want to inquire about a chat ban, our support team would be the best equipped to answer your questions. They can be reached by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the home screen and then clicking on the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.