Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

can we actually move AM 1 hour earlier?

the europe timezone is suffering greatly from this and one hour can make a difference.
personally if i want to drop a miniboss link i have to stay up very late which isnt always fitting. AM starts for me at 10pm. can we make it 9?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I support this only if we get a complete forum censor blackout on all the chat ban, 2* bot, and HP bar threads.

These are my terms :wink:
  • I Agree, one hour earlier would be nice.
  • While starting it later so they were available for problems is understandable, I never understood why they moved it to noon "kabam time". What? Are they still in bed at 11 am?
  • Agree. my friend in Euro zone have to sleep 1 hour late to remove important node. 1 hour earlier will be very nice. I think all zone will be benefitial.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    any news? i see mods are back in the fray
    so how about it? can there be some kind of response from kabam?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I would be all for moving it up 1-2 hours.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Daylight savings, I tell you. Daylight savings. I wish we'd just do away with it.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I'm all for moving it back 8 hours o.O
    its not cool that am starts at 10pm
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    It doesn't matter when they start AM, it will always be a bad time for someone.
    Currently, it's starts at 6am where I am, and with daylight savings about to end here, it will be 5am.
    I won't be getting up at 5am on a weekend just to play a game.
    In the end, it is what it is. It's a 24 hour period for everyone so all alliances will have to adapt and plan accordingly, whatever the start time may be.
  • P1NKP1NK Posts: 1
    In in Florida. They voted in to do away with daylight savings time here. We are the trial run from what I hear.
  • AlcethAlceth Posts: 14
    Fully support this proposal.
    If that's not possible, the other option is to give us 5 energy moves when we join am. Never understood why we only got 3. Thx @Kabam Miike
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    edited March 2018
    I also support moving AM to an earlier time. The current time blows for me and missed the days when I was able to clear map before dinner time on the same day AM starts. I understand there is no easy way to please everyone, so giving more energy or simply give us unlimited energy will satisfy all time zones. Each Ally will just run at their own pace without having their bots trapped in AM for long periods of time.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Also support. East coast guys US, stop for bed before making a critical link, and west coast I must stay up one hour past normal on AM to male sure my links clear for euro, asia and east coast next morning
    yeah that can work
    Alceth wrote: »
    Fully support this proposal.
    If that's not possible, the other option is to give us 5 energy moves when we join am. Never understood why we only got 3. Thx @Kabam Miike