Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AWAY MISSION SUCCESS

OK maybe this has been answered before and I didn't see it.
Our alliance ranked 62 in away mission success, landed in 51-100%. So I went through the alliances that are ranked to see who we were around and I ended up scrolling the whole way to the bottom.

There are 200 ranked alliances.

I get there is a point total to get rank rewards, and probably only a little over 100 actually got those point totals to be ranked. So I guess my question is why rank 200 alliances if they all didn't get rank points, or did 200 alliances meet the requirements and we got put into a lower class by accident. I understand that the rewards are minuscule compared to 26-50% in fact its the same amount of PBC shards. I was just kinda curious though.

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    edited March 2018
    Simple math, only 200 alliances unlocked rank rewards.. , and at rank 62 out of 200, your rewards are pretty close it sounds like
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    It's not a rank list it's a leaderboard so they just list the top 200. Imagine how sad a regular raid ascent rank list would be. there would be at most 10 alliances.
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    It's not a rank list it's a leaderboard so they just list the top 200. Imagine how sad a regular raid ascent rank list would be. there would be at most 10 alliances.

Gotcha that makes sense.
  • hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    This week my group didn't reach to unlock rank rewards, even though we place 137.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    to correct myself, I keep forgetting they lowered the required score to rank in raid ascent so there would be quite a few more alliances on that rank list.