Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rewarding perfect fights

One nice feature since a few months (or from the beginning, but I was too noob to see it) is the fact that your fight summary highlights the fact you are a pure beast, defeating your opponent with no (unprotected) harm.
Nice to show off, when you defeat a 4r5 megatron with laser guidance with your 2 star Hotrod.
Dot.

I think perfect fights deserve better. And offer a simple way to revamp the rewarding system lots of players are complaining about.
Here are my thoughts:

Constraints:
* The perfect bonus is not applied to auto mode

1/ Variable bonus:
* A perfect victory gives 10% more rewards than a normal victory

2.a/ Rarity / rank bonus
* If the opponent is 1 rarity/rank higher than your bot : +5%
* if 1 rarity/rank lower : -5%
* 3r4 is considered equivalent to 4r2
(So a perfect victory with a 4r2 against a 4r5 will give you +25% rewards, against a 3r2 and lower, you will get nothing)

2.b/ Power bonus (alternative to rarity/rank)
* If opponent is +-15% equivalent : no bonus
* if opponent is up to 25% more powerful : +5%
* if opponent is more than 25% more powerful : + 10%
* if opponent is between 15 and 25% weaker : -5%
* if opponent is more than 25% weaker : -10%

3/Fixed bonus (additional, or for special event, game modes, etc)
* Bot chips : when fighting with/against the bot of the month, get 100 chips for a 4*, 50 for 3*
* Class sparks : get extra shards in daily missions : +5 when fighting with a 4* or 3*, +10 with a 2*
* gold : earn 50g for each perfect fight
* T3c : earn 50 shards corresponding to your opponent class when (perfectly) defeating a 4* bot in arena, raid, or story modes.

Figures needs to be adjusted and challenged, for sure. And different bonus can be added.

What are your thoughts ??

Comments

• TekkaTekka Posts: 2
    I have always thought a perfect fight needed a bit more recognition too. I mean it's great to know you've totally kicked can but it doesn't really mean anything.

Pepping it up a bit would go a long way towards player enjoyment and loyalty I think.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Won’t happen, it’s been brought up before, this will just open a flood gate of more of those hacking players to cheat and one shot bots in game modes, it’s best to reward combo meter with bonus points.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Won’t happen, it’s been brought up before, this will just open a flood gate of more of those hacking players to cheat and one shot bots in game modes, it’s best to reward combo meter with bonus points.

And the ban hammer hasn't been enough to scare them? But the combo meter is a good additional measure for sure.