Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A new plague infects quintessa!

Some people think that place can only happen to organic organisms but they are sorely wrong as you can see there is a plague in my base infecting my Defenders which consists mostly of three stars.gtcfzlrmasbm.png
peiqm1l9m5pa.png
04e7dx57duuk.png
xdq8soq6rm5v.png
cons...

Comments

• Some people think that place can only happen to organic organisms but they are sorely wrong as you can see there is a plague in my base infecting my Defenders which consists mostly of three stars.gtcfzlrmasbm.png
    peiqm1l9m5pa.png
    04e7dx57duuk.png
    xdq8soq6rm5v.png
    cons...
  • Some are merely stained with the strange substance but others are engulfed with it
  • v44qi5vj2bhj.png
    8fej2qvqepui.png
    kv6xg02ka189.png
    Here lies my graphics card
  • kqevll12pwkp.png
    Evil,,
  • Yes I know it's a glitch but wouldn't it be great if it was some type of Halloween event ,in which most of the bats are covered in tar and have mutated properties?
  • Wow did i post twice?
  • Intended™
  • xgqgwcaglc57.png
    r8i79t9gnnnr.png
    ke9li6ccbydi.png
    p7o5kguchb1j.png
    Halloween event? I wish.
  • This is a known issue. it's a texture issue that shows itself on devices with low memory. It's one that we are working on.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    This is a known issue. it's a texture issue that shows itself on devices with low memory. It's one that we are working on.

Low memory? I have 8 gigs of space on my phone, and my base is showing the same thing. Just how much memory does it need?
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    WarCat wrote: »
    This is a known issue. it's a texture issue that shows itself on devices with low memory. It's one that we are working on.

Low memory? I have 8 gigs of space on my phone, and my base is showing the same thing. Just how much memory does it need?

He said "memory" as in RAM, not how much storage space to have available on your drive.
  • I can confirm that I have low space but I don't know about Ram even though it's possible.
    edited March 2018
    For Android at least you should be able to go to Settings >> Apps, select the game to open the settings and choose Memory. You'll get a basic display like this:

pjn42utkapdh.png

You'll see in this case the game uses less than 23% of my total allocated memory for TFTF which means it runs damn smooth. It also displays the maximum memory it can potentially use which is 1.4GB.

If your looking at this same screen and the memory bar is pretty full or your running at 75% of your total memory allocation, you are likely pushing your processing power to the limits and it's time to upgrade.
  • This is a known issue. it's a texture issue that shows itself on devices with low memory. It's one that we are working on.

And here I was hoping for a shadow command Megatron
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like it...looks cool AF
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96

This happens on the S9+. 6GB with 2.3GB free is not what I'd call low memory. There's clearly more going on.
  • XhibitA wrote: »
    For Android at least you should be able to go to Settings >> Apps, select the game to open the settings and choose Memory. You'll get a basic display like this:

pjn42utkapdh.png

You'll see in this case the game uses less than 23% of my total allocated memory for TFTF which means it runs damn smooth. It also displays the maximum memory it can potentially use which is 1.4GB.

If your looking at this same screen and the memory bar is pretty full or your running at 75% of your total memory allocation, you are likely pushing your processing power to the limits and it's time to upgrade.

s2cat7evqvu4.png

• Lg stylo 2 plus snuanyj17wvna.png
    Lg stylo 2 plus snuanyj17wvna.png

I notice this issue and I have twice as much memory as you do on your phone so I don't think it's a memory issue either. I am rarely running at maximum memory if even utilizing half of my memory at any given time.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'm not having this issue...probably cause I'm using the latest android phone
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I just checked...I have 36 gigabytes free

I see this issue happening on a new Pixel 2XL.
  • XhibitA wrote: »

I see this issue happening on a new Pixel 2XL.

Thats not right, that phone's top of the line.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    I've had this effect happening on relics in my base, but not on bots. It's a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with 6GB of RAM, so low memory definitely isn't the issue here.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    edited April 2018
    Correction, looks like it's base defence bots for me too.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    seems to be doing it with both Matrix of Leadership relics (cinematic and G1)
  • THANK you guys, for keeping this post mind.