Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please continue the two daily raid store item rotation

Gives so much more incentive to stay active in raids when any two can come up on a given day. A lot of increased activity probably had a good bit to do with the limited 2*s,but I guarantee raiding would be a larger part of most players daily gameplan if any two items could pop on any given day, with just one at a time I can typically clear the entire raid store besides maybe the crummy mod in a couple go's... With the current model it's almost just a mere afterthought

Comments

• cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    Repeated t3b isn't exactly enticing either
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    I need T3b!
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    I need T3b!

And others don't, hence the two items/day to keep raids lively... Seems like a win all around (kabam included)
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Agree... I’m not motivated to raid at all today... already have so many T3Bs expiring but no gold to use. Sig programs or gold crystals on permanent basis would be good.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Agree... I’m not motivated to raid at all today... already have so many T3Bs expiring but no gold to use. Sig programs or gold crystals on permanent basis would be good.

Gold sure. Sig is 4* shards so i doubt they can make them permanent.