Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who is the best version of bumblebee?

Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I don't wanna write much cause I'm about to go to bed but I want your opinion on who is the best be

Who is the best version of bumblebee? 40 votes

Bayverse
25%
EnralurbAtm4nrOcks12WolfmillsBarricade1776SparkShredderDaveh911NKV82Bumblebee2541121893jhonson 10 votes
G1
35%
French_BakerBumblebeeTyberiousSonerbabaPyrusPrimeKittenPrimeInsanecloudShockwaves_jdjcjdjxJmdVavatronBntyhntr3232_Red_EyesBurningBaronUrAverageMalaka 14 votes
Prime
15%
PhatBoy123PeasDrazybummblezee3PJTheKingHunterScissorkick 6 votes
Idw
2%
CandKane 1 vote
Shattered glass
0%
Other
0%
I HATE BUMBLEBEE!!!
5%
sabre_777SuperiorSoundwave 2 votes
I can't decide
7%
SteelbaneShockPapitoRico 3 votes
Movie hot rod is better...bumblebee is overrated...
0%
Ndisjwbldldnedndkdnebnsnensbeeb
10%
Joker69Gunz0DaveJLHerobrine15255 4 votes

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    G1
    I'm a big g1 fan so I had to choose g1
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Prime
    prime
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    G1
    If I had to choose, then G1. But anything Bumblebee, I will love and cherish forever...
    7rrb396ulqh1.gif
  • G1
    I’m not a fan of Bumblebee but G1 is the way for me. I like bumblebee being that inexperienced, weak fighter who is willing to learn and improve of others. But what he does have is bravery. This is what i like, i like characters that have weaknesses but makes up in some thing stronger. Bayverse it is completeley jsut centered around him and his character is just completely ruined.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited June 2018
    Ndisjwbldldnedndkdnebnsnensbeeb
    g1 bee is the best
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Bayverse
    All the versions of bee have their moments but bayverse bee is really the most versatile, g1 was always a favorite just because he is the underdog and usually ends up being the hero, prime bee was Decent but really just another version or continuation of batverse bee in a way....
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Prime
    https://youtu.be/j5kpzjPxg9A?t=14

secure the package!
    prime
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    G1
    necroed, oi