Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Comparing I phones

I heard a lot of people saying I phone 7s work and 6s. My questions is Iphone 5s is 2 years old will it still function for this game even though its 2 years? Because I heard people saying it should work with the good graphics and able to function as well and I want to know if that is true.

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    iphone 8 Plus would run this game best. It has A11 latest chip which is future proof for any games.
  • I have the iphone 8 plus and it ran fantastic I must say, until the newest update introduced some annoying input lag. 5s honestly might be a bit old to run it now, but if you want cheap I did have the SE and that still runs it pretty well, couple of hiccups but nothing major.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    I have the iphone 8 plus and it ran fantastic I must say, until the newest update introduced some annoying input lag. 5s honestly might be a bit old to run it now, but if you want cheap I did have the SE and that still runs it pretty well, couple of hiccups but nothing major.

yeah latest update did create lags almost like few times a day.. the screen would suddenly froze for 1-2 seconds then resume... really hope the next patch would fix this.