Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Buff Replicate in Map 3

Did something change in how the buff replicate mod works in map 3? I've always used Prowl against Rhinox and (up until now) has always copied the attack buff when Prowl's prepare ability converts to attack and energy. But this last time Rhinox copies the energy gain. And not only does he energy gain, but he gets at least a whole bar from it since he sig is so high. So if you're dashing around and can't bait Rhinox he can build to SP3 pretty quick.

Obviously there's ways to help mitigate this in play, but it just makes me wonder what changed in how the replicate works that causes this.
Tagged:

Comments

• MegaKuppCakeMegaKuppCake Posts: 88
    edited March 2018
    Actually, after re-reading the game description of his signature, I'm not sure this is a copyable buff. Text says: "After charging his Melee Buffs, Prowl gets <amount based on sig level> Power for each Melee Buff activated." That doesn't seem like the power gain would be a buff, just an event. @Kabam Miike can you clarify?