Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Accual mystery prizes

wodzjjjd9d1q.png
These chips every month, should actually count as a mystery prize. It spoils the fun of what it actually means. We should get 2 mysteries. One to hide chips for who is next and a mystery prize that will help progression in the game. For example, repair kits level 3 and up, 3* and 4* shards, or An awakening program

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It was a "?" before the reveal of the Featured bot. So it spoils nothing. If it does, it will kill every single "hey Miike what's the bot for the next month" topic in this forum.
  • It was a "?" before the reveal of the Featured bot. So it spoils nothing. If it does, it will kill every single "hey Miike what's the bot for the next month" topic in this forum.
    Ur not getting my point. Every month on the 21st, it will be chips. What I’m saying there should be a second ? On the calendar to give us something to help progress us in the game

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    It was a "?" before the reveal of the Featured bot. So it spoils nothing. If it does, it will kill every single "hey Miike what's the bot for the next month" topic in this forum.
    Ur not getting my point. Every month on the 21st, it will be chips. What I’m saying there should be a second ? On the calendar to give us something to help progress us in the game

Cause all the other free stuff from login calander doesn't count right?
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    the 2500 t1a was an unsurprising surprise for the last 4 or so months
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I'm surprised they don't just do that to stop all those posts...
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Its spelt "Actual" not "Accual"
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wow, I've never seen the use of spelt out in the wild before....
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    TKO wrote: »

I thought it was just a word I didn't know lol.
  • TKO wrote: »

Spelling is not of a consern
  • Remmie wrote: »

Cause all the other free stuff from login calander doesn't count right?

I’m saying it would be nice to have. Since they do that in mcoc too
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118

Concern*
  • TKO wrote: »

Concern*

Stop.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088

Concern*

Stop.

That is hilarious
  • Wow, this discussion must have been seen because, accual mystery prize this month
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    if they just hid the 2500 t1a again I'm gonna laugh my butt off haha.
  • DeePrime wrote: »
    if they just hid the 2500 t1a again I'm gonna laugh my butt off haha.

I’m gonna be mad if they did
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    They hide the mystery prize because it's chips to the bot of the month. If they told us what it was, it would give the bot up early.