Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Best Way to earn Energon....

Now i don't have money to burn to by the energon packs but i would just like to start a discussion on the best ways to earn energon so that new users and veterans can assist in making the game a better over all experience.

Comments

• Options
    1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    Arena chips are the best way. First time completion and when you fully explore a story quest also gives energon.
  • Options
    Jacko1211Jacko1211 Posts: 37
    1Pharaoh wrote: »
    Arena chips are the best way. First time completion and when you fully explore a story quest also gives energon.

I was thinking arena chips but i only ever seem to get gold from them, so guess ill just have to keep smashing the arena.

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Arena chips completing story and leveling up
  • Options
    Amano wrote: »
    Arena chips completing story and leveling up

Leveling up becomes a slight task once you reach above 25 ha- ha :smile:
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Just wait till 40
  • Options
    Just wait till 40

ha-ha wasn't a brag lol but yh cant imagine how long it will take above that
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Arena, arena crystal (if you're lucky), story mode and launch party event
  • Options
    MoYLockMoYLock Posts: 5
    How can I buy just crystals? I need Bonecrusher and Mixmaster. The random select is awful
  • Options
    MoYLock wrote: »
    How can I buy just crystals? I need Bonecrusher and Mixmaster. The random select is awful

With Energon? With real money?
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    Save for 10 arena chips at a time seems to give a few more not great but a few more than one chip at a time. Away missions away missions away missions
  • Options
    MoYLockMoYLock Posts: 5
    I should be able to buy bots I want, i have over 100K coins. Why buy with real money crystals don't guarantee bots i need.
  • Options
    MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited April 2017
    100k is not alot. You'll probably need to save more for bot upgrades. If you need crystals, play more arena and exchange chips for energon.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    MoYLock wrote: »
    I should be able to buy bots I want, i have over 100K coins. Why buy with real money crystals don't guarantee bots i need.

Kabam won't change their bussisness model because you complain about something that it's intented to be RANDOM
  • Options
    Just wait till 40

yeah. took me about a week and a half to get to 30. 6 days later, barely half way to 32.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well if they lose another non spending player well guess they aren't out any money at least
  • Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Y would I wanna spend money on a free game most of these free games just have advertisements that they get they're money from I'd rather just have them even tho they do get annoying. All I'm saying make the game enjoyable 4 people who don't spend money as well
  • Options
    BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    If I'm gonna spend lots of money on games might as well buy a ps4 or Xbox
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You choose to make it not enjoyable I have several guys in two of top alliances that have spent zero dollars or less than 100 and I have others that have spent 1k just have to adjust your play to it and expect what you put in time or money and return