Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Brawler sig for awakening program recommendation

Okay, I’m already leaning toward Primal, but wanted to see if there was a good reason for another. (Grindor’s already duped)

For MV1, he needs to get pretty beat up for his sig to kick in and I am hoping for something to help me from getting beat up. Thinking of just waiting till I dupe him normally. Motormaster’s is kinda like this, but kicks in a little earlier, but it’s not as strong until you’re low in health. Plus I don’t have him (but would wait possibly).

That leave’s Grimlock, but from my experience with a 3 star version, the attack buff I get from purifying something doesn’t last long enough to be useful and throwing in a heavy just to preserve it throws me off sometimes.

I also like using Primal. Though sometimes if I don’t get the timing just right with the animation, I have issues with sidestepping Ironhide’s S2.

Comments

• I'd say go with primal of you like using him.

Motor's sig is godly at low health once you get it above 40 or 50. Not so much at level 5. It doesn't matter if you're at 10% health when 2-3 heavies kill everything lol. I'm with you on mv1, if his sig triggers you're already in deep ****. Grimlock would be possible, but he's become to outdated to be worth it, and without a hefty stack of buffs his damage is lousy for a brawler.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Okay thanks. I think that’s what I’ll do.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited March 2018
    Mv1. He is very useful for late game Rulers of Kaon (ROK) and raids. You might think Grimlock is better but he beats him. I have both rank 4 now MV1 and Grimlock both duped so I'm sure of this. Primal is only better if you have a beast team synergy for instant purification to kick in (else it'll still take too long for purify to kick in especially when vs BC in ROK).

Grimlock problem is he needs to keep spamming heavy to gain an edge in attacking power, which leaves him open to attacks at times. MV1 is fast and solid with long armor up after each block, and melee up when attacking. When low health his sig kicks in and this is key... It can be repeated for each battle as long he has low health. He heals from bleeds (when attacking) too.. And this is not to be underestimated.. As most warriors trigger bleeds + harm accelerator bleeds last a long time.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    not to forget.. read MV1's SP1 skill.. it is insane strong.. try bringing down his HP to low then keep spamming that.. tell me the amount XX damage he deals from it. You will be shocked lol.
  • Davien wrote: »
    not to forget.. read MV1's SP1 skill.. it is insane strong.. try bringing down his HP to low then keep spamming that.. tell me the amount XX damage he deals from it. You will be shocked lol.

He wasn't asking "who's the best brawler", he was asking which sig he should unlock. Like he said (and I agreed) if you need mv1's sig, you're already in deep trouble. Compare that to primals sig that applies even at full health.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, MV1 is pretty awesome. I think if his sig stayed on until you got KOed (or got hit with armor break) I may have been leaning toward that one instead. But then, the computer would totally be a pain in the you know what.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Yeah, MV1 is pretty awesome. I think if his sig stayed on until you got KOed (or got hit with armor break) I may have been leaning toward that one instead. But then, the computer would totally be a pain in the you know what.

:D He would be an unholy terror if his sig stayed active the rest of the fight. It would be hilarious to use him with all that armor and a colossal headache to fight him!