Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

When are new bots added to PBC?

Hey all, not sure if this has been answered before but when do new bots get added to the PBC and 4* crystals? Saving up all my crystals for a shot at OG Megatron and getting itchy feet over it. Would appreciate an official response but if anyone knows when dino and galvatron were added we could probably expect megs to follow the trend. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Dino was just added, so megatron will likely be in April. There seems to be a 3-4 month wait before they come out.
  • Options
    I did assume it would be april, but i’m wondering what date! I’m hoping it’s the 1st, so that any dupes add to the possibility of me getting an exceptional bot in Kickback too. But I don’t remember what date Galvatron and Dino were added, only that they were added in the same month as their 28 day 3* reward.

Not a massive issue if I don’t know when but it would put a definite wait time on how long I have to stare at 70 PBCs and 5 4* crystals haha.
  • Options
    I did assume it would be april, but i’m wondering what date! I’m hoping it’s the 1st, so that any dupes add to the possibility of me getting an exceptional bot in Kickback too. But I don’t remember what date Galvatron and Dino were added, only that they were added in the same month as their 28 day 3* reward.

Not a massive issue if I don’t know when but it would put a definite wait time on how long I have to stare at 70 PBCs and 5 4* crystals haha.

Yeah, they'll never release that. As far as their concerned, telling us ANYTHING will cause them to go bald, blind, and have body parts fall off in the middle of the night.

Players: how much forge xp is required for each level? How is the amount of forge xp given determined? What's the armor stats of bots? What are the actual crit rate values of the bots? How much ore and gold does leveling a bot take? What are the signature level values (sig level * ? = the value) for each level?

Kabam: we can't disclose any of that information, you need to find out for yourselves.