Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we get crash punishment removed again?

For some reason this keep returning yet the game is becoming no more stable. In fact it's actually much worse. My new crash average is 6 out of 10 fights. Sometimes once or twice every fight in Alliance missions. Considering I get my bots damaged as punishment for the game's failure, expert missions are practically impossible to complete. I could get a perfect on every fight (Which I don't) leading to the boss and still end up crawling there. It's one thing to have a game that crashes all the time, but another to make it cripple the player's characters as a result. This takes it from an inconvenience to an actual hazard. Expert missions are basically a game of get lucky and don't crash several times.

I know it may be more complicated to stabilize the game, but do we really have to take a hit for it? There's no advantage to dropping out of a fight. The enemy bot fully heals and your's keeps any damage they took plus punishment so why is the 50% health drop even there? The game as a whole is actually pretty solid and entertaining when you casually play it, but this crashing thing has seriously gotta go. If not, then at least the damage penalty.

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited March 2018
    Yes. Been saying this since launch.

It’s especially terrible and unfair for people with older devices. I have an iPhone 8 and I still get crashes. When I still had a 6, it was crashing every few minutes.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    How’s does one tell a crashed game from one force quit when a player is losing badly? Crash logs or something.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Okay I 'm gonna restate the obvious again. I've been on the game for about 5 minutes now and am loading in from my 12th game crash within that time frame. I can hardly even access then fight menu. I'm officially calling this game "Transformers Forged to Crash" from now on. I don't have an old device either. It's not sparkly new but not outdated.