Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Galvatron wasn’t in the Demolition Bundles

@Kabam Miike

I just bought both Demolition packs hoping to dupe my 4 Star Galvatron and he wasn’t in either of the packs. Had I known, I would have bought Warrior in hopes of duping my Maxed our 4 star Arcee.

May I please refund what I got from both Demolition packs and get the Warrior packs. Otherwise, I want a Demolition pack with Galvatron in it.

Comments

• TheVoidwalkerTheVoidwalker Posts: 20
    edited March 2018
    Yeah I was also wondering whether OG Megatron was in the tact bundle. Little more transparency with what bots are in the crystals would be nice please Kabam!
  • OG megs should NOT be there because he's not in pbc yet. Galvatron should be there though since he is.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    ...which is why I want a refund or a re-roll.
  • Leader1Leader1 Posts: 36
    Vavatron wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

I just bought both Demolition packs hoping to dupe my 4 Star Galvatron and he wasn’t in either of the packs. Had I known, I would have bought Warrior in hopes of duping my Maxed our 4 star Arcee.

May I please refund what I got from both Demolition packs and get the Warrior packs. Otherwise, I want a Demolition pack with Galvatron in it.

So basically.... you got mixmaster? :wink:
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    yea devs should have stated properly what bots are available in them?

we would assume the bots offered would be the same as a PBC but seems like it's not.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    OG megs should NOT be there because he's not in pbc yet. Galvatron should be there though since he is.

Pretty sure he is in the PBC already
    So frustrating...
    Thanks for contacting Kabam Support.

I understand your concern about not getting a Galvatron from Class Crystal Pack (Demolition). I apologize for the experience and allow me to assist you with this.

From taking time to review, please know that the Class Crystal Pack (Demolition) does not guarantee that you will acquire a Galvatron bot from it. When you open a Crystal from this pack, the drop rate of Crystal when you spin may take place but with a mentioned class. We understand that drop rates are a subject that’s near and dear to the hearts of players like you, and we’re glad to help put your mind at ease here. There are many factors that determine the drop rates of items or Bots (class) in Crystals. We designed our system to keep a strong balance between offering an opportunity to win and maintaining the rarity of valuable items. We also share your concerns about upholding the game’s integrity, therefore our drop rates are never specific to individuals.
    @Kabam Miike can you please explain to your support team the difference between frustrated that “he didn’t appear in the crystal” versus frustrated that ”I had bad luck”.

My complaint (which was very clear) is that he should have been in the crystal and was not.

• TKO wrote: »
    OG megs should NOT be there because he's not in pbc yet. Galvatron should be there though since he is.

Pretty sure he is in the PBC already

They just recently added dinobot. Tactician megatron followed him and is due to be added next.
    Latest response...
    Hello Commander,

Thanks for getting back to us about Galvatron not in the crystal that you opened. Please know that Galvatron can be received from the crystal that you opened. However, it's no guarantee that you can receive him once you spin the crystal. There are many bots in the pool can be received.

His headshot never came up in 16 spins. They are wrong.